animals DECOMP (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
no one can tell me there isn't beauty in it all
I do think about our own mortality quite a lot, especially as family die around me and I myself get older in life. We are all going to decompose (what happens after that is yet to be proven) stardust for some ... a belief in heaven for many. It puts all the shit into perspective - the silly arguments with people over trivial shit, the stress people get worrying about jobs and money etc ... in the end... it's all bullshit. We are here because our biological mother and father had a fuck and a sperm reached an egg ... no magic, or Godly intervention. Some people end up tremendously famous and successful while others live a life of obscurity and challenges ... but at the end of it all EVERYBODY decomposes just like the lizard.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I do think about our own mortality quite a lot, especially as family die around me and I myself get older in life. We are all going to decompose (what happens after that is yet to be proven) stardust for some ... a belief in heaven for many. It puts all the shit into perspective - the silly arguments with people over trivial shit, the stress people get worrying about jobs and money etc ... in the end... it's all bullshit. We are here because our biological mother and father had a fuck and a sperm reached an egg ... no magic, or Godly intervention. Some people end up tremendously famous and successful while others live a life of obscurity and challenges ... but at the end of it all EVERYBODY decomposes just like the lizard.
Plenty of magic.... you just don't see it... and yes, it all happens for a reason.. I don't pretend to understand everything, but the fact that all living things are designed is not hard to see... and machines, which is what all living things are, don't just sprout from the ground....

DemiCock

Lurker
Yeah I don't disagree with anything you said. I've come to the same kind of mental conclusions. Especially, like you, after losing someone you give a shit about. Death reaches everyone, and everything. There's no end to the atrocities I'd commit in pursuit of immortality. Not knowing what comes after our transition into death isn't what scares me the most, it's the option that there's truly NO shift in perception. No soul, no exploring the universe as a being of light, no reincarnation, just the absence of perception itself. Is there anything inherently unique about living energy? What do you think? Perhaps there's an aspect of our reality similar to gravity, invisible but omnipresent, that life interacts with?

I like to think that just as there is beauty and chaos and motion in decomposition, there may be just as much activity from within the deceased mind itself. Maybe even just a few stray neurons firing through a rotting brain carrying a tiny electrical charge barely measurable. THAT might be the perception that awaits literally everyone whos ever existed. As horrid as that may sound as an eternity.

Back