bizarre Delivery driver holds $300 worth of goods to randsom because of no tip (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I understand your viewpoint. To me I don’t value the job the waitress does. Fetching food from the kitchen to my table like a conveyor belt is not worth extra money. I wish especially at expensive restaurants I could eliminate the waitress 100%. One less person near my food is a good thing.
Its not just carting your food to your table. Its a hard job. Its an exhausting job. And its a thankless job. You do realize wait staff make less than minimum wage before tips?

I hope your servers snot rocket into your food from now on.

scott13214

I am better than you!
Its not just carting your food to your table. Its a hard job. Its an exhausting job. And its a thankless job. You do realize wait staff make less than minimum wage before tips?

I hope your servers snot rocket into your food from now on.
It is not true they make less than minimum wage. You are fucking stupid.
with or without tips, they have to make minimum wage. Nobody in the United States works for less than minimum wage. It is an unskilled fucking simple job. Definitely not worth any extra money.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
with or without tips, they have to make minimum wage. Nobody in the United States works for less than minimum wage. It is an unskilled fucking simple job. Definitely not worth any extra money.
Customarily and regularly....its an average over time and a tip percentage is assumed...not guaranteed. Have you ever even known a waitress? Ask one how it actually works.

So you are one of those ivory tower assholes who thinks they are better than unskilled workers. Unskilled workers make society function. They pick the food you eat. They haul your trash away. They deliver all the shit you buy, stock your store shelves. They are what make everything thats comfortable in your life comfortable.

You either have never worked hard for a living or you have a Napolean complex from either a short stature or a small dick. Either way...the world could very easily live without you. But it couldn't live without the "unskilled" workforce.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Customarily and regularly....its an average over time and a tip percentage is assumed...not guaranteed. Have you ever even known a waitress? Ask one how it actually works.

So you are one of those ivory tower assholes who thinks they are better than unskilled workers. Unskilled workers make society function. They pick the food you eat. They haul your trash away. They deliver all the shit you buy, stock your store shelves. They are what make everything thats comfortable in your life comfortable.

You either have never worked hard for a living or you have a Napolean complex from either a short stature or a small dick. Either way...the world could very easily live without you. But it couldn't live without the "unskilled" workforce.
Did you know that men on average tip 23% more than women?

There are a plethora of guilt and shame based amateur psychology arguments the whole tipping debacle is based on, and it seems the servers and wait staff are very adept at picking one at random to project onto their customers whenever it may seem appropriate. In a free country, nobody is forced to wait tables, or deliver groceries, or drive uber - they choose to fully aware of the perks and drawbacks...

blasphemy

Rookie
I did Uber/Uber eats as a side gig, and they pay pretty shitty… But you don’t fucking beg for a tip. You get what you get. Get a real job if you ain’t making enough. Boo hoo give them their groceries and get working on those job applications.

scott13214

I am better than you!

I am definitely better than unskilled stupid poor people. Maybe if the waitress shows me her tits or sucks my dick I’ll give her a tip.
Bringing me my food is not worth extra money. It is your fucking job. Her employer doesn’t pay her much because he knows she is not worth much.

Unfortunately, in the end for every hour she works she has to make minimum wage. It is the law and I showed you the documentation to prove it.

Get a real fucking job that doesn’t rely on the kindness of others if you don’t like the paycheck.
When I go to very expensive restaurants, I would really rather not have to even speak to the hired help. If I was allowed to get my own food, it would be one less person near my food, which is always a good thing.

Think about it. The waitress takes away used dishes at the table then fills water glasses at other tables. When I sit down to eat my hands are freshly washed. The waitress never has clean hands.
This old fashioned unskilled, uneducated job should be eliminated. No tip for you bitch.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I am definitely better than unskilled stupid poor people. Maybe if the waitress shows me her tits or sucks my dick I’ll give her a tip.
Bringing me my food is not worth extra money. It is your fucking job. Her employer doesn’t pay her much because he knows she is not worth much.

Unfortunately, in the end for every hour she works she has to make minimum wage. It is the law and I showed you the documentation to prove it.

Get a real fucking job that doesn’t rely on the kindness of others if you don’t like the paycheck.
When I go to very expensive restaurants, I would really rather not have to even speak to the hired help. If I was allowed to get my own food, it would be one less person near my food, which is always a good thing.

Think about it. The waitress takes away used dishes at the table then fills water glasses at other tables. When I sit down to eat my hands are freshly washed. The waitress never has clean hands.
This old fashioned unskilled, uneducated job should be eliminated. No tip for you bitch.

Ok tough guy.

Ambizzle

Lurker
Wow... the amount of people who are backing up these CHEAPSKATE people. Why didn't you get up off your lazy asses and go shopping? SHE did everything YOU were not wanting to do. It's polite to tip the person who provided a service for you.. if race is going to be brought into this...
TYPICAL WHITE PEOPLE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE LABOR AND EFFORT OF SERVICE WORKERS....
You can insert any random race in there. The only guarantee is that entitled white people don't know how to appreciate someone busting ass while whitey sits on their ass and complains. Too stupid to comprehend what is going on right in front of them. You can afford 300 dollars worth of groceries but not a tip. Cheap fucking people. Imagine you were in the delivery persons shoes.... THEEEEEEN ITS A BIG DEAL ISNT IT. Fucking ridiculous.

scott13214

I am better than you!
Wow... the amount of people who are backing up these CHEAPSKATE people. Why didn't you get up off your lazy asses and go shopping? SHE did everything YOU were not wanting to do. It's polite to tip the person who provided a service for you.. if race is going to be brought into this...
TYPICAL WHITE PEOPLE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE LABOR AND EFFORT OF SERVICE WORKERS....
You can insert any random race in there. The only guarantee is that entitled white people don't know how to appreciate someone busting ass while whitey sits on their ass and complains. Too stupid to comprehend what is going on right in front of them. You can afford 300 dollars worth of groceries but not a tip. Cheap fucking people. Imagine you were in the delivery persons shoes.... THEEEEEEN ITS A BIG DEAL ISNT IT. Fucking ridiculous.
When you have no education or skills, your job choices are very limited. Be happy whitey could afford a $300.00 order. It gave niggers and unskilled dumb fucks a job. It is you that need to appreciate the people that can afford others to shop for them because our time is too valuable for such mundane tasks.
My tip to you, is get a better job if you want more money. I paid for the order, your tip is not my problem or concern.

Ambizzle

Lurker
When you have no education or skills, your job choices are very limited. Be happy whitey could afford a $300.00 order. It gave Basketball Americans and unskilled dumb fucks a job. It is you that need to appreciate the people that can afford others to shop for them because our time is too valuable fir such

Their time is valuable but not hers? I do believe they were the ones who were unable or unwilling to do this task themselves. Thats why they hired someone to do it for them. True. Jobs are limited to those who aren't educated. She didn't seem uneducated to me. She spoke eloquently. It was the other two that couldnt comprehend what was going on. even as she was explaining what she was doing and explained how they will recieve their refund. It was still too much for them to understand. You don't want to tip people then do the task yourself. If it were you personally delivering the groceries would you be okay with not receiving a tip? Im pretty sure If they were the one doing the delivery they would expect a tip. People dont owe you anything because you have money. Oh and about their valuable time.... if it were THAT valuable they wouldn't bother arguing with the help. Someone else would be handling that. At least I would think so. But then again I don't have a problem saying thank you and showing appreciation when someone does something for me. I was raised to be respectful of someone ESPECIALLY if they are helping me out. Remember in this moment THEY asked for HER help..... Be happy whitey could afford a $300.00 order. It gave Basketball Americans and unskilled dumb fucks a job. It is you that need to appreciate the people that can afford others to shop for them because our time is too valuable for such mundane tasks.
My tip to you, is get a better job if you want more money. I paid for the order, your tip is not my problem or concern.

Then do
It's so simple yet you don't want to do it yourself. Hmmm.... I'd say that's pretty fucking stupid.

Last edited:

scott13214

I am better than you!
Their time is valuable but not hers? I do believe they were the ones who were unable or unwilling to do this task themselves. Thats why they hired someone to do it for them. True. Jobs are limited to those who aren't educated. She didn't seem uneducated to me. She spoke eloquently. It was the other two that couldnt comprehend what was going on. even as she was explaining what she was doing and explained how they will recieve their refund. It was still too much for them to understand. You don't want to tip people then do the task yourself. If it were you personally delivering the groceries would you be okay with not receiving a tip? Im pretty sure If they were the one doing the delivery they would expect a tip. People dont owe you anything because you have money. Oh and about their valuable time.... if it were THAT valuable they wouldn't bother arguing with the help. Someone else would be handling that. At least I would think so. But then again I don't have a problem saying thank you and showing appreciation when someone does something for me. I was raised to be respectful of someone ESPECIALLY if they are helping me out. Remember in this moment THEY asked for HER help..... Be happy whitey could afford a $300.00 order. It gave Basketball Americans and unskilled dumb fucks a job. It is you that need to appreciate the people that can afford others to shop for them because our time is too valuable for such mundane tasks.

Then do

It's so simple yet you don't want to do it yourself. Hmmm.... I'd say that's pretty fucking stupid.
I will say it again. My time is too valuable for such trivial tasks. So I hired dumb uneducated people or niggers to do them for me. I am not obligated to tip you, but you are obligated to give me the merchandise I paid for. If you want more money either get a better job or take it up with your employer.
You can argue about the tip all you want, but in the end you will just be fired. I will get a refund plus a voucher for a future purchase.

Back