bizarre Delivery driver holds $300 worth of goods to randsom because of no tip (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
No police nothing, I'll bash her head in, take my stuff and maybe even some of her previous tips for even having the gaule to request a tip for something I already bought full price + shipping.

Want to get paid correctly ? Find a real job then, a job that doesn't require you to beg for tips.
When nobody works those jobs anymore, then the companies who were profiteering from not having to pay their employees correctly will then maybe start paying correctly.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
"Compulsory (yet still optional) tipping" yet another wackjob USA custom. Besides that fact since this silly twat has a huge problem understanding a very basic tenet of common law, she should not be in contact with $400 worth of anyone's merchandise...

I would offer her to come into my house and take my white cock for her tip. Honestly I hate niggers but I love nigger whores with an attitude. I'd fucker fat arse like she's back working in fields farming my cotton.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I am always a good tipper when I get good service. I think people who do their jobs well should be rewarded, especially when their livelihood depends on tips (like waitresses). That being said, tips are optional, and in the service industry you either accept that or get a different job.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Wtf is this tipping expectation in USA?. Here in the UK its NEVER expected. So fucking rude
IT's because Americans don;t get a decent wage. "Land of the Free, Home of the Poor"

I would offer her to come into my house and take my white cock for her tip. Honestly I hate niggers but I love nigger whores with an attitude. I'd fucker fat arse like she's back working in fields farming my cotton.
You'd stick your dick in slaves? Jesus, can't you get a trailer trash white girl to fuck you? Damn, you must be ugly.

scott13214

I am better than you!
I am always a good tipper when I get good service. I think people who do their jobs well should be rewarded, especially when their livelihood depends on tips (like waitresses). That being said, tips are optional, and in the service industry you either accept that or get a different job.
I understand your viewpoint. To me I don’t value the job the waitress does. Fetching food from the kitchen to my table like a conveyor belt is not worth extra money. I wish especially at expensive restaurants I could eliminate the waitress 100%. One less person near my food is a good thing.

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
This is why you don’t hire Basketball Americans . Sheneekwa Basketball American queen will be fired, they get a refund and a huge credit for a future purchase plus an apology.
All the food needs to be thrown away. The employer is out all that money In the end the Basketball American ruins your business and costs you money
For gosh sakes this has nothing to do with being black, brown, blue or white. Also happens with Golfer Americans(whites)

Back