bizarre Delivery Guy Fell Down Elevator (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
The Asian race are the most fast-paced, impatient, rude little fuckers I have ever come across. At my old work if I saw this one rude ignorant Asian lady shuffling her feet along in the ground foyer and I was already in the elevator, I would press the button that closed the elevator doors pronto. She was notorious for doing this to myself and others so it was only fair. It became cat and mouse with her some mornings, I would just roll my eyes if she ever made it inside the elevator with me, thinking to myself "you win today bitch..." :lulz:

It's just a shame this video didn't end something like this old gem:

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
BF9F7EAC-F065-4627-BFF2-1F4A08EF7844.jpeg

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
What a combo! One idiot opening the door when there's nothing there and another fool just casually walking in with no sense of awareness at all.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
What a combo! One idiot opening the door when there's nothing there and another fool just casually walking in with no sense of awareness at all.

Chinks lack spatial awareness and peripheral vision. It was about 4 seconds from the time the door was fully opened and when the idiot fell. Two of those seconds were spent worming his way past the guy who opened the door.

I think the guy who opened the doors was there to service the elevator.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Russian and Chinese are notorious line cutters because they are used to grocery stores running out of food. Nigs do it the most though because they're stupid sub human species with no respect and have no sense of delayed gratification and reward.
Unless U've got 🍌🍌 & πŸ‰πŸ‰; Then they'll Lick Yo Boots Mun!!!
Lmao,πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ ...SP

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Delivery men are always in a rush, spare a thought for the poor fucker without his shredded crispy beef in peking sauce.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
The guy who opened the door, the maintenance guy I guess? He doesn't even try and stop the guy nor have any sort of reaction when he plummets to his death.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
The Asian race are the most fast-paced, impatient, rude little fuckers I have ever come across. At my old work if I saw this one rude ignorant Asian lady shuffling her feet along in the ground foyer and I was already in the elevator, I would press the button that closed the elevator doors pronto. She was notorious for doing this to myself and others so it was only fair. It became cat and mouse with her some mornings, I would just roll my eyes if she ever made it inside the elevator with me, thinking to myself "you win today bitch..." :lulz:

It's just a shame this video didn't end something like this old gem:

View attachment 572207
How is this an "asian" thing and not an "elderly pre dementia" thing. Racists are some ignorant motherfuckers. Anything to further along the false narrative of being a bigoted uneducated scum bag.

Back