accident Delta Airlines engine failure (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

niddyg

Clockiavelli
I'm contacting my attorney and filing a suit against the Airport, Delta Airlines, The Pilot, the Mechanics and possibly even the Stewardess who inevitably bumps my elbow with the refreshment cart.

For what? PTSD, of course! I can't fly anymore, after this? I'm terrestrial bound, I can barely stand to be in a vehicle that is going faster than 55 mph. Going down hill on bicycle brings me flashbacks, I've lost the freedom to travel to exotic places, they stole my happiness, my freedom because I have been traumatized I tell you!

And no, I don't want $100 million dollars, I don't need a house in the Hampton's, one in Spain and an apartment in the south of France.

I don't need to buy a Rolls-Royce or add more Rolex's and Ulysse Nardin to my already extravagant timepiece collection.

I don't want a $5,000 dollar custom tailored Bespoke suit from London with $2,500 dollar Gaziano & Girling handmade Oxford shoes to match.

To make the lawsuits go away all I'm looking for is unlimted flights on a private jet stocked with food, scotch from my favorite spot in Scotland (Islay), THC edibles, 3 to 6 pills of MDMA, my own personal stewardess, and a pilot named Mike who is OK with being called Troy, for the duration of the rest of my life.

That's it, the suits just disappear. It's easy... oh gosh, I feel another panic attack coming on, you better hurry.

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
I'm contacting my attorney and filing a suit against the Airport, Delta Airlines, The Pilot, the Mechanics and possibly even the Stewardess who inevitably bumps my elbow with the refreshment cart.

For what? PTSD, of course! I can't fly anymore, after this? I'm terrestrial bound, I can barely stand to be in a vehicle that is going faster than 55 mph. Going down hill on bicycle brings me flashbacks, I've lost the freedom to travel to exotic places, they stole my happiness, my freedom because I have been traumatized I tell you!

And no, I don't want $100 million dollars, I don't need a house in the Hampton's, one in Spain and an apartment in the south of France.

I don't need to buy a Rolls-Royce or add more Rolex's and Ulysse Nardin to my already extravagant timepiece collection.

I don't want a $5,000 dollar custom tailored Bespoke suit from London with $2,500 dollar Gaziano & Girling handmade Oxford shoes to match.

To make the lawsuits go away all I'm looking for is unlimted flights on a private jet stocked with food, scotch from my favorite spot in Scotland (Islay), THC edibles, 3 to 6 pills of MDMA, my own personal stewardess, and a pilot named Mike who is OK with being called Troy, for the duration of the rest of my life.

That's it, the suits just disappear. It's easy... oh gosh, I feel another panic attack coming on, you better hurry.
Just keep your slow ass in the right lane. Better yet. Stay home and burn your car in the driveway and say the niggers did it. That's the best thing for PTSD

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

Don't be a pussy and kill yourself. There's more in humans that you can't even understand how can it want to to keep living. And they still. So kill yourself and do a favor to all of us.

niddyg

Clockiavelli
Just keep your slow ass in the right lane. Better yet. Stay home and burn your car in the driveway and say the niggers did it. That's the best thing for PTSD

Don't be a pussy and kill yourself. There's more in humans that you can't even understand how can it want to to keep living. And they still. So kill yourself and do a favor to all of us.

Wait... don't tell me what you both do for a living, let me guess.

Trauma Therapist!

I knew it, wow!

Thanks for the advice, you could have made a decent days wage for that in your clinical practice but decided to give that up for no charge instead.

I wasn't sure if I still had any faith left in humanity but you two have changed my mind.

Thanks again, boys.

Back