bizarre Delusion or conspiracy? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eris_Nyx

The Arabian Purge
the missing model from Mexico named Gabriela Rico Jimenez who went viral in 2009 when her emotional outburst and arrest outside of a luxury hotel lead to her disappearance ever since.
She accused Carlos Slim (mexican business man) of living in a subterranean base and stealing children, and eating human flesh.
What do you think?

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
I think the video has also been suicided.
Screenshot_20240506_184717_InShot.jpg

Like I can see the video thumbnails if I run it through an editor but not the video itself?

Eris_Nyx

The Arabian Purge

Here's a longer youtube version, I'm obviously unable to say if your version was different.

This is better
The fact she suddenly disappeared, I wouldn't be surprised if some of what she said was true but like anything anyone has said, take it with a large grain of salt.

Has there been any sightings of her?
From what I've searched no, nothing until today

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
Delusional. Possible hypermania or other psychotic disorder; possible drug-induced psychosis. It's not unusual for people exhibiting such symptoms to go missing. She may have undergone treatment and/or institutionalization, or is simply unrecognizably disheveled and living on the streets; death by misadventure is also a possibility. In any case, she may simply be out of the public spotlight. One thing is certain, however: she is most definitely not held captive in my basement eating her mid-day meal prepared by the tender loving hands of yours truly. I swear.

Back