Crime Dem gay sex in Senate (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
This is some degenerate shit right here.

Now they need to sanitize the area for body fluids/solids and HIV

BREAKING Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay S3X Tape In Senate Hearing RoomThe alleged staffer can also be seen in a photo, naked on all fours, looking back at the camera on the table where Senators often sit to ask questions during a hearingA source identified the room to the Daily Caller as Senate room SD-G50. The identity of the staffer has not yet been identified. What does this say about our country?

The anarchist

Forum Veteran

BREAKING Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay S3X Tape In Senate Hearing RoomThe alleged staffer can also be seen in a photo, naked on all fours, looking back at the camera on the table where Senators often sit to ask questions during a hearingA source identified the room to the Daily Caller as Senate room SD-G50. The identity of the staffer has not yet been identified. What does this say about our country?

Its madness 😡 its unbelievable a Senate Staffer 👎 or anybody making a gay video for that matter 😂😂 imo

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member

Deep politics

Clam

Forum Veteran

Wow ! The fucked up Biden Administration is even worse than anyone can imagine. We're truly fucked.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I just heard Tim Pool talking about this.
You got some balls admitting you listen to that fucking cockroach, I'll give you that. 🤣🤣

I ignore you for a couple of weeks hoping you'll just fuck off and die, but noooo you're still here posting your usual fucking bullshit. Whatever dude, get a fucking life!!

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
It's NO surprise, i mean if THIS is all happening at the white house.
Screenshot_20231216-075408_Samsung Internet.jpg
Plus this must always happen....Probably just the FIRST time caught on camera.😂🤣

God'sMan

Well Known Member
That's one highly talented and skilled staffer, puts his back into his work and thoroughly documents at work activities

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
just find it sick, AIDS fan here!
You're well living up to your name there, pappa stupid. More straight people have HIV now than any other demographic.
Hahahahahaha

Nope just degenerates.... and those pushing degenerate behavior and the like.
I don;t do the pushing when it comes to degenerate behaviour. I let someone else do the pushing, thrusting, and driving. I'm just along for the ride.

Last edited:
Back