Crime Dem gay sex in Senate (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This is some degenerate shit right here.

Now they need to sanitize the area for body fluids/solids and HIV

BREAKING Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay S3X Tape In Senate Hearing RoomThe alleged staffer can also be seen in a photo, naked on all fours, looking back at the camera on the table where Senators often sit to ask questions during a hearingA source identified the room to the Daily Caller as Senate room SD-G50. The identity of the staffer has not yet been identified. What does this say about our country?

I hear parliament house in Canberra, Aus, it a hot bed of gay sex including in the chapel after hours...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Then you hear wrong, fuckhead
Or maybe not, cunt...

One of them was Christopher Pyne...

And you don't have to be such a cunt... cunt.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Or maybe not, cunt...

One of them was Christopher Pyne...

And you don't have to be such a cunt... cunt.
I stand corrected. I didn't want to believe that conservative little cocksucker Christopher Pyne would stoop so low as to actually suck cock in Parliament. Peter Dutton on the other hand....

So you see, I'm capable of admitting my mistake. Would a cunt do that, cunt?

BREAKING Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay S3X Tape In Senate Hearing RoomThe alleged staffer can also be seen in a photo, naked on all fours, looking back at the camera on the table where Senators often sit to ask questions during a hearingA source identified the room to the Daily Caller as Senate room SD-G50. The identity of the staffer has not yet been identified. What does this say about our country?

You're just jealous no one wants to fuck you, female OR male. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Expect nothing less from the administration thats runnin the fucker.
Whatever appeases their little woke , half retarded , following.
Most will be surprised at the bs that's gonna cone out after we vote the fuckin weirdos outa there.
I cant wait. ;)

Radioactive2010

This user was banned

FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! YOU know this false reporting and absolute extreme right-wing MAGA bullshit when this story isn't even carried by FOX OR NEWSMAX OR OAN. Also....there is nowhere on House speaker Mikhnson's Twitter account that he said anything about this fake bullshit. Oh....it's on Briebart....I guess that makes it credible..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I found out who was in this video ---- I guess that is why they are in here trolling everyone.

snowgheyflake.png

45cal1911

Well Known Member
FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!! YOU know this false reporting and absolute extreme right-wing MAGA bullshit when this story isn't even carried by FOX OR NEWSMAX OR OAN. Also....there is nowhere on House speaker Mikhnson's Twitter account that he said anything about this fake bullshit. Oh....it's on Briebart....I guess that makes it credible..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

😂😂😂

Back