War Depleted Uranium Rounds For Project Ukraine - cancer and birth defects on sight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I agree is a very effective round but this kind of amunition is also hazardous for the party that uses it. A poison that contaminates not only people, but the land, flora, etc.
No doubt, you are correct on that. The clean-up would be easy to find them but I'm not sure how "hot" they are. Granted we have a massive advantage over other nations using this ammunition type and I do not doubt this is why they cry hard about it. I'd say use it track the ammo expenditures and the recovery after the conflict.

mrln

silent ghost
not a good idea,obviously.
uk could maybe be responsible for the deaths and defects of future people of urakineium. they will be the war criminals then. and if zelensky accepts them,then the down fall of his people and land is on him. unless he uses them long range and fires them into russia. idk....

This is how Biden's son died allegedly from handling these things. Not the crackhead one, the one who actually did something good with his life. He got a brain tumor. Biden keeps saying he died in combat. One of the many lies

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
If the Ukraines use DU and the Russians start, that whole area of country is going to be fucked and a peace deal is going to be about who gets the land not who wants it..

I read also that DU is used in amour for tanks that makes them more resistant to shells hitting them, but makes the tanks a "moving microwave" infecting the soldiers inside..

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
This is not a big jump Russians have du rounds too plus this stuff is toxic look at the use in Iraq.
This radiation and other factors like chemicals and poor nutrition caused many diseases (cancers, congenital malformation in children, kidney diseases and infections).

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
If there really is 1 million artillery rounds going to Ukraine over the next wee while..as stated by the EU, over the next year.
Then why not DU rounds in the mix.
One is likely to think that at some point, these might be come the more significant sock item.
Therefore Russian enclaves are targeted..
Battle won..
War continues..

Back