Deputy Police Chief Busted In Florida Prostitution Sting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Whatโ€™d The Prostitute Look Like?
DFB40074-4D76-48FE-88AD-9B0CD83C8852.jpeg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Whatโ€™d The Prostitute Look Like?View attachment 647070
She's so fuck'n hot man. Can you PM me her number?

Well, I hope that cop found the option of not just having a wank and going to sleep worked out ok financially...

Still, could always be worse...

Formula One boss Max Mosley 'exposed as sadomasochist in Nazi orgy with five prostitutes'​

UPDATED: 02:36 AEDT, 26 November 2011

View comments

+99
Home

Formula One motor racing chief Max Mosley has been embroiled in a sensational sex scandal after footage that reportedly shows him taking part in a Nazi-style sex orgy with up to five hookers surfaced.

A video reportedly shows Mosley - the son of British World War 2 fascist Sir Oswald Mosley, a friend of Adolf Hitler - giving orders in German as he lashes girls wearing mock death camp uniforms and is himself whipped until he bleeds.

The video shows him alternating between masochist and sadist, first obeying orders and then doling out punishment in German, and having sex with his "victims".

mosley

Max Mosley: Embroiled in a sadomasochistic Nazi sex scandal
The footage was obtained by the News of the World, which reported that the orgy went on for five hours at a ยฃ2million riverside flat on Chelsea Embankment on Friday.
A spokesman for the FIA, Formula One's governing body, insisted the footage was "a matter for Mr Mosley and the News of the World, and the FIA have no comment".
Mosley, 67, has been married to wife Jean since 1960. He is a friend to FI billionaire Bernie Ecclestone and racing star Lewis Hamilton, and the son of the notorious Sir Oswald Mosley, who had Hitler as a guest of honour at his marriage.
In public Mosley has refused to condemn his father's politics.
The grainy film appears to show Mosley whipping hookers dressed in uniforms reminiscent of Auschwitz garb while declaring they need more punishment, as other hookers dressed in Nazi uniforms look on.
It also records Mosley himself appearing to play a death camp inmate, having himself flogged so hard he needed to have his wounds dressed.
The News of the World claimed he paid ยฃ2,500 for the orgy.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Seeing prozzies in the US is sketchy as fuck. On the few occasions I played in the US it was always indys who had been well verified as being legit. Would never have considered going to a yanky cranky incall.

Barf_fart

Rookie
In the company car. Idiot. If you just HAVE TO get a prostitute, and you happen to be a cop, just take a fucking uber. "He shows up with his white claw..." ๐Ÿ˜‚

wiggins

Forum Veteran
U know;I've always said,that if U ever wanted to Become a successful Criminal;To first become a Cop! This Fkn Guy was Simply a Cock Lead Jagoff!
FUCK-EM!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...SP
I prefer reading about fundemtalist Christian leaders found with a rent boy 6" up them and a snout full of cocanie personally... although Moseleys naughty escapades with the prosis sure stands up well.

the first version I read about included the gem:

"He had to undergo a humiliating de lousing experience..."

I'd pay good money experience see that...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I prefer reading about fundemtalist Christian leaders found with a rent boy 6" up them and a snout full of cocanie personally... although Moseleys naughty escapades with the prosis sure stands up well.

the first version I read about included the gem:

"He had to undergo a humiliating de lousing experience..."

I'd pay good money experience see that...
Indeed! I too would pay the xtra fee!
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I hate entrapment & the consolidation of prostitutes by law enforcement. 'Duty' is sacred to them.

He likes to ingest evidence. That's what they do.
If he'd only dressed as a woman no one would have touched him. In fact the force would have promoted him just to get their 'diversity' quotas up...

Back