Desantis announces he's running for president in 2024 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david (1).gif

DokraOwl

Hooter
Idk, he's having a hard time fighting Disney World, how is he going to confront the enemies of America? Trump on the other hand merely needs to be elected and our enemies get the message before he even says anything, this is why Russia didn't touch Ukraine for his entire presidency but invaded once Biden took power.

-ToGGaF-

Forum FagšŸ–•
Idk, he's having a hard time fighting Disney World, how is he going to confront the enemies of America? Trump on the other hand merely needs to be elected and our enemies get the message before he even says anything, this is why Russia didn't touch Ukraine for his entire presidency but invaded once Biden took power.
Yeah they get the message because they all know Trump would recklessly lead us into war first chance he gets without thinking twice which is extremely dangerous for everybody. I'm not sure why people would favor that kind of leader but of course their will always be those who enjoy chaos and disorder over order.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yeah they get the message because they all know Trump would recklessly lead us into war first chance he gets without thinking twice which is extremely dangerous for everybody. I'm not sure why people would favor that kind of leader but of course their will always be those who enjoy chaos and disorder over order.
Kickin some Fkn Ass would wake everyone the Fuck up! Get Our priorities in order right Fkn Fast...Wouldn't it???
Don't answer.. I'm just being a Dick!!! I miss this Fkn Site!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...SP

-ToGGaF-

Forum FagšŸ–•
Kickin some Fkn Ass would wake everyone the Fuck up! Get Our priorities in order right Fkn Fast...Wouldn't it???
Don't answer.. I'm just being a Dick!!! I miss this Fkn Site!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...SP
Sure, as long as it's completely warranted and not reckless.

Heā€™s a clown. Iā€™m politically independent but lean heavily towards the Democratic side. The one Republican I would vote for is New Hampshire governor Chris Sununu. An engineer by trade he stands up to Trump and is pro choice. Letā€™s hope he runs in 2024
At this point I don't care as long as it isn't Trump.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Trump went to great lengths to avoid any wars during his presidency (and succeeded) and even started pulling troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. People favored him because in the beginning he was a strong leader that did everything in his power to put America first. He tried to enact real positive change in our country but the cabal was working against him nonstop. They hated that he wouldn't capitulate. Towards the end Trump lost his way a bit which was sad, but understandable considering he was being attacked on all sides. I hope he can win and surround himself with good, honest, likeminded people this time.

But actually none of this even matters, votes mean nothing anymore because the whole voting process has been rigged to ensure they get their perfect little compliant meat puppet. DeSantis certainly fits the bill

Vwj

NewbieX
Then why didnā€™t Russian attack under his presidency?
Why did he have a get out of Afghanistan plan?
Why did he stop North Korea doing missile tests?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Trump went to great lengths to avoid any wars during his presidency (and succeeded) and even started pulling troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. People favored him because in the beginning he was a strong leader that did everything in his power to put America first. He tried to enact real positive change in our country but the cabal was working against him nonstop. They hated that he wouldn't capitulate. Towards the end Trump lost his way a bit which was sad, but understandable considering he was being attacked on all sides. I hope he can win and surround himself with good, honest, likeminded people this time.

But actually none of this even matters, votes mean nothing anymore because the whole voting process has been rigged to ensure they get their perfect little compliant meat puppet. DeSantis certainly fits the bill
U nailed Dat Bitch on the Head!!!
šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤˜šŸ¤™...SP

Punisher_1

This user was banned
All I have to say is this.

If you want to keep losing money to inflation somewhere a loss of 20 to 30% of your income
If you want to lose more Rights
If you want to pay more taxes
If you want to see your Government give BILLIONS to foreign countries
If you want to see our Military fail or ranks filled with transgender wackos
If you want to pay more for Gasoline or Diesel
If you want criminals to get away with everything
If you want to see illegals from all over cross the border and take your jobs and lower your wages
If you want to see more corruption
If you want to see World War 3/civil war/China and Russia run rampant
If you want to see LGBT/pedo cultists in our schools/bathrooms or drag shows for kids
If you want Woke culture to continue to grow in every place/aspect of your life

Just keep voting Democrat because that is what you will get.

If you don't want to see that shit continue you need to back anyone from a Libertarian to a Republican

All this bullshit I listed needs to stop, we need a better country and society for everyone

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
All I have to say is this.

If you want to keep losing money to inflation somewhere a loss of 20 to 30% of your income
If you want to lose more Rights
If you want to pay more taxes
If you want to see your Government give BILLIONS to foreign countries
If you want to see our Military fail or ranks filled with transgender wackos
If you want to pay more for Gasoline or Diesel
If you want criminals to get away with everything
If you want to see illegals from all over cross the border and take your jobs and lower your wages
If you want to see more corruption
If you want to see World War 3/civil war/China and Russia run rampant
If you want to see LGBT/pedo cultists in our schools/bathrooms or drag shows for kids
If you want Woke culture to continue to grow in every place/aspect of your life

Just keep voting Democrat because that is what you will get.

If you don't want to see that shit continue you need to back anyone from a Libertarian to a Republican

All this bullshit I listed needs to stop, we need a better country and society for everyone
U wanna Run the Country? U hv Pegged basically every Fkn Problem we're enduring!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...SP

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Trump is his own worst enemy because even when he does good things he is so narcissistic he cant keep his sloppy gob off twitter for 5 minutes and constantly makes a joke out of himself.

Biden is a yes man in a dementia suit.

Desantis just said absolutely nothing substantial but has an overly dramatic music score playing in the background to pretend he did. Blah blah borders. Blah blah common sense. Blah blah fuel prices. Buzzwords with no hint as to a plan of action.

I hope I see a viable third party candidate in my lifetime. The two party system is destroying this country.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
What reasons do you think Trump would recklessly lead anyone into war? I'm not American nor vote there so my comment is not from any political bias, but, from all the information I've looked into, Trump has been the only president in decades that never led America into a new war and in fact made efforts to withdraw from previously active ones. On the matter of "Chaos" I don't need to state the obvious about Biden's chaotic failures. I honestly don't believe Trump to be Reckless, he's unorthodox approach goes against a long entrenched establishment but that doesn't mean "different" is bad... if it is indeed achieving things constructively and not running everything into a ditch. Sometimes people in charge can seem gruff and uncouth but for someone seemingly so unlikable, he gets a lot of people to the negotiating table and that's the kind of President that is needed.

-ToGGaF-

Forum FagšŸ–•
What reasons do you think Trump would recklessly lead anyone into war? I'm not American nor vote there so my comment is not from any political bias, but, from all the information I've looked into, Trump has been the only president in decades that never led America into a new war and in fact made efforts to withdraw from previously active ones. On the matter of "Chaos" I don't need to state the obvious about Biden's chaotic failures. I honestly don't believe Trump to be Reckless, he's unorthodox approach goes against a long entrenched establishment but that doesn't mean "different" is bad... if it is indeed achieving things constructively and not running everything into a ditch. Sometimes people in charge can seem gruff and uncouth but for someone seemingly so unlikable, he gets a lot of people to the negotiating table and that's the kind of President that is needed.
It's the current war I'm concerned about. I think Trump should be kept from be able to call shots or having any involvement in the Russia/Ukrainian war, especially while we continue to teeter on the edge of WW3.

Back