Police Didn't Think The Copper Did Anything Wrong (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Most officers just give you their name and badge number as an introduction, on scene. Idk why he didn't just charge him with obstruction and take both suspects to jail. I've seen many Karens get got like that.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Ummm a cops job is to DE-escalate a situation. He's not there to throw more gas on the fire. Remember you are supposed to set an example not drag yourself down to their level. You rolling around in trash makes you trash. This cop is no better than the uneducated, ignorant people he deals with. He has learned nothing from his training because what he was doing was unlawful. Says he knows the law then proceeds to break it. You have to be respectful to be respected.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
In 6 months, most democrat controlled cities with have police departments made up of illegal aliens, and this will only get more commonplace.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Officer Rosario is a prime example of what happens when authority is abused. Keeps escalating & personalising what is not a critical situation - he keeps talking about taking off his badge and gun but never does - Total Tool.

blasphemy

Rookie
I’m mixed, cause cops can’t do this obviously, but dude put the badge to the side and threw down. I can appreciate a good fight. And he didn’t arrest him cause it was personal. Most cops would’ve just fucked him with crazy charges.

Back