fights Dirty Bengali Migrated to North India and said that Himachal is not clean enough for him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

goetie

Fuck Niggers and Snow Niggers
This user was banned
Dirty Bengali Scumbag migrated to Himachal Pradesh State which is near to Kashmir and started pissing locals off by saying Himachal is not clean enough for this guy.This guy maybe hardle ever brush his teeth.Drunk all night and got a job as a Ragpicker because of his immigrant status.And i wanna tell you Himachal is one of coldest places in India and its not as filthy as other states.The lady is saying that they are causing problems now because they are loud and dirty.And they fight and shit in streets.This is just what is happening in western countries where these dirty Bengalis are shitting everywhere.Whats your views

paraphilliac

This user was banned
IMG_5020.jpeg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Dirty Bengali Scumbag migrated to Himachal Pradesh State which is near to Kashmir and started pissing locals off by saying Himachal is not clean enough for this guy.This guy maybe hardle ever brush his teeth.Drunk all night and got a job as a Ragpicker because of his immigrant status.And i wanna tell you Himachal is one of coldest places in India and its not as filthy as other states.The lady is saying that they are causing problems now because they are loud and dirty.And they fight and shit in streets.This is just what is happening in western countries where these dirty Bengalis are shitting everywhere.Whats your views
View attachment 749914
Hardle ever brush his teeth? English is obviously not your first language. Are you one those dirty curry munchers? If so KILL YOURSELF SAND N*GGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
View attachment 749914

This is more interesting bro

Private Joker

Well Known Member
View attachment 749914
I didn't see any fight. SHITPOST!!!!!!🖕

Back