bizarre Dirty fags caught removing Missing Persons flyers of Israelis (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Allow me to wade in here and say that MOST queers (of which I am one) don't really give a shit about conflicts in other countries. We just get on with our lives, and let the world keep on turning.

Now, THESE queers are the small, but very vocal minority of POLTICIALLY-ACTIVE queers. For these cocksuckers, clamlappers, sex-avoiders, and mental/hormonal fuckups, them being "not-straight" is not what they are, but what motivates them to buck the system - it's one of their many issues that gives them anger at what they see is an "unjust world". Which is fucking ironic, as they are a bunch of pansy-assed sugarplum fairies, who've NEVER had to struggle in their entire worthless lives. I remember when being gay/lez/bi was a criminal offence - that came with a jail sentence. Oh, those were "interesting times" to be queer. Nowadays, these "political poofs" wouldn't know the first thing about "living a hard life".

Everytime I see them waving pride-flags, and championing "the queer cause", it makes me grind my teeth in frustration. Oh to be simple and full of vision - but I just wish they'd stop dragging the rest of us queers down with them.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Allow me to wade in here and say that MOST queers (of which I am one) don't really give a shit about conflicts in other countries. We just get on with our lives, and let the world keep on turning.

Now, THESE queers are the small, but very vocal minority of POLTICIALLY-ACTIVE queers. For these cocksuckers, clamlappers, sex-avoiders, and mental/hormonal fuckups, them being "not-straight" is not what they are, but what motivates them to buck the system - it's one of their many issues that gives them anger at what they see is an "unjust world". Which is fucking ironic, as they are a bunch of pansy-assed sugarplum fairies, who've NEVER had to struggle in their entire worthless lives. I remember when being gay/lez/bi was a criminal offence - that came with a jail sentence. Oh, those were "interesting times" to be queer. Nowadays, these "political poofs" wouldn't know the first thing about "living a hard life".

Everytime I see them waving pride-flags, and championing "the queer cause", it makes me grind my teeth in frustration. Oh to be simple and full of vision - but I just wish they'd stop dragging the rest of us queers down with them.
I think it's more ignorant people generalizing all queer folk as being exactly the same than it is particular LGBT folk dragging others down with the rest of them..

I mean, if someone can't get to know me first because they've already put me into a generalized box because of my sexuality than they can piss off.

Last edited:

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I think it's more ignorant people generalizing all queer folk as being exactly the same than it is particular LGBT folk dragging others down with the rest of them..
No, my point still stands. Sure, there's no shortage of ignorant folks on the planet (there's a fair selection of them in this site), and yes grouping all queers as being of the same ilk is foolishly small-minded, but these political queers are using their apparent "special nature" as a bandwagon with which to preach about topics which have NOTHING to do with being queer.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
No, my point still stands. Sure, there's no shortage of ignorant folks on the planet (there's a fair selection of them in this site), and yes grouping all queers as being of the same ilk is foolishly small-minded, but these political queers are using their apparent "special nature" as a bandwagon with which to preach about topics which have NOTHING to do with being queer.
Understood. I still think generalizing ads fuel to that though.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
It's on a college campus (USC), it's not even the real world it's a sealed off illusion these twats live in for four years. Still a faggoty thing to do

Back