bizarre Dirty fags caught removing Missing Persons flyers of Israelis (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Some of the LBGTQ degenerate pervert squad get caught removing Missing Persons flyers of kidnapped Israelis

These people are absolute fucktard’s that are supporting war crimes, because Palestine killed innocent civilians for what to prove a point to the Israeli government. All they need to do is sit down and talk instead of shattering lives, destroying innocent people they just need to sit down and talk, and they will someday, but how many hearts will be broken how many live shattered until they sit down and talk

If I was there, I would’ve beat that fucktard senseless

They're going to continue to do what they're doing with or without the flyers. I don't really see the logic in how missing person's flyers are making a conflict years in the making "worse"
They’re just a bunch of liberal losers that think they’re doing the right thing by celebrating a terroristic attack because at least treating them like victims will bring to light the atrocities in war crimes that Palestine is doing on Israeli citizens because this is not a Palestine Israel issue. This is an issue of terrorists, killing indiscriminately, civilians, and bombing hospitals just to prove a point to the Israeli government.

These people are absolute fucktard’s that are supporting war crimes, because Palestine killed innocent civilians for what to prove a point to the Israeli government. All they need to do is sit down and talk instead of shattering lives, destroying innocent people they just need to sit down and talk, and they will someday, but how many hearts will be broken how many live shattered until they sit down and talk
Because this platform allows fucking free speech I’m gonna say my fucking mind those liberal LGBTQ fucktard’s deserve to be fucking stabbed because they don’t understand what the fuck is going on. Maybe if they go on this site for a little bit till the realize it’s a bunch of innocent civilians being killed just to prove a point to the government.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
They're going to continue to do what they're doing with or without the flyers. I don't really see the logic in how missing person's flyers are making a conflict years in the making "worse"
A few things:

1) This is in the United States. Not in Israel or Palestine. Or do you think that Hamas kidnapped Israelis and somehow brought them all the way across the Atlantic into the US?

2) Which means the posters serve no purpose other than....

3) To invoke an emotional response.

You don't see the same people posting the photos of all those dead Israeli kids that IDF faggots have murdered in cold blood from across illegal fences over the course of an innumerable number of years.

Besides, the guy filming is one of those YouTube attention whores. "YoU sHoUlD fEeL aShAmEd Of YoUrSeLvEs."

Sounds exactly like those self-declated "first amendment auditor" faggots that try purposely try to get a rise out of the pigs just for their own attention on social media. I hate the fucking pigs myself, but I hate those self-declared "auditors" more. The dude in this video literally sounds exactly like those faggots.

Also, following someone and hounding them is harassment. Which is a misdemeanor that could turn it to an actual crime if he keeps it up. Removing litter from public property is NOT a crime. If anything, it's a service.

regardless of what side you are on, this is completely fucked. thats someone's family member
Dude, they have American accents. Not Israeli. This is in the USA. While kidnapped Israelis MAY have family in the USA, wtf is it going to do to be posting missing persons posters on the streets of NY?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran

That dude is incorrect. That is PUBLIC property. Not HIS property. Political signage does NOT belong on public property. So yeah. Rip that shit down, and fuck them. Fucking IDF child-killing terrorists.

Netanyahu murdered some of those who were kidnapped anyway. So grab a plane ticket. Fly to Israel. And confront Netanyahu and his IDF pigs. Also, take up arms and go into the Gaza Strip your own damn selves to look for any remaining kidnap victims. That's where they are. Not in NYC. Dumbfucks.

Back