fights Disrespectful Black (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
She needs a good whipping
You didn't see the whole video

Why are black people allowed to be openly racist nowadays lol.
No one stopping you from saying fuck niggers, I'm sick of their nigger shit. Shiiit I got in a fight with a nigger that stole my brass knuckles after I served him, so I went down to the shelter he was at and knocked his ass out with 2×4 cutoff repeatedly calling him a stupid nigger. There was at least 10 other black people watching. They showed me nothing but respect and even told me when the police were coming so I could dip out.

Last edited:

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
You didn't see the whole video

No one stopping you from saying fuck Basketball Americans, I'm sick of their Basketball American shit. Shiiit I got in a fight with a Basketball American that stole my brass knuckles after I served him, so I went down to the shelter he was at and knocked his ass out with 2×4 cutoff repeatedly calling him a stupid Basketball American. There was at least 10 other black people watching. They showed me nothing but respect and even told me when the police were coming so I could dip out.
Why did N***** get replaced with "basketball Americans" in my comment?

The geezer fucked up. If you plan on throwing hands with a gorilla you better use all your strength, not a pussy slap.
Right... In the full video he even pushed her first, that's why she was snapping on him.

Back