fights Disrespectful Black (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it 🫀
This user was banned
Why are some white ppl so pussy that all they do is write stuff on the internet all day but wouldn't say shit to a black person in real life?
I'd have no problem saying it to your face, or any other filthy orangutan for that matter...

scott13214

I am better than you!
I think it’s funny when niggers call white people crackers. A Cracker was a white boss man on a horse that would crack niggers with a whip when they were in the fields to make them work harder. Cracker came from the noise the whip made.. Being a Cracker was a popular job at the time.

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
Why are black people allowed to be openly racist nowadays lol.
Because to some left wingers racism is prejudice plus power. The assumption is blacks have less power than whites so they cant be racist against him. Don’t ask me to explain, I think its nuts as well…

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
You didn't see the whole video

No one stopping you from saying fuck niggers, I'm sick of their nigger shit. Shiiit I got in a fight with a nigger that stole my brass knuckles after I served him, so I went down to the shelter he was at and knocked his ass out with 2×4 cutoff repeatedly calling him a stupid nigger. There was at least 10 other black people watching. They showed me nothing but respect and even told me when the police were coming so I could dip out.
Guess fighting clean is not your thing.
Brass knuckles (which you lost) 🤔
Then you needed a 2x4 to finish the job.
Maybe you should stay indoors from now on.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
🖕

He stole them from my apartment dumbass. I buy them in bulk and sell them. And what does "clean-fighting" even mean? It's survival. Maybe you should just stay in your barn or parents basement or what shit hole you crawled out of.

Last edited:

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
🖕

He stole them from my apartment dumbass. I buy them in bulk and sell them. And what does "clean-fighting" even mean? It's survival. Maybe you should just stay in your barn or parents basement or what shit hole you crawled out of.
"I buy them in bulk and sell them" 🤣🤣🤣

Back