fights Disrespectful Black (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Lol..... She's a lucky nig+ger.... If I had witnessed that, every one of those monkeys would be leaking fluids, rapidly...

Why are some white ppl so pussy that all they do is write stuff on the internet all day but wouldn't say shit to a black person in real life?
I would....nig+ger

Monkeys think acting like this is cute. How the hell did we let this happen?
Unfortunately, "we" didn't......a certain "race/religion/monkey did..... they have historically been hated by all other races because they are the devils creation...

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Dats one loud rachet bitch you don’t want as your opponent. She will not listen to reason because she is too loud to hear anything but her own shouting. If she’s on your side than no biggie ( Hey Mrs Williams , thanks for covering for me today. I got you next time, boo!) but if she’s up against you , good luck. Entitled bitch will scream and shout and bully and resort to violence till she gets what she wants. ( Call the cops, bitch! Call them. I will be right here waiting. Now what? )

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
Why are some white ppl so pussy that all they do is write stuff on the internet all day but wouldn't say shit to a black person in real life?
Well I'd show a black person respect in real life, because I'm civilised. If the respect wasn't returned then I'd remove the respect. Only low IQ heathens go about abusing people for no reason 👍

Well would you splash around in a pool with a shark? Black people are prone to violence. Besides that most people care about doing time and don’t want a lengthy record. That’s why most don’t say anything it’s just not worth it.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Last edited:
Back