Do many female soldiers die in Ukrainian war? (1 Viewer)

Do you see dead female soldiers there?

• I’m in Ukraine, I don’t see any dead female soldiers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

HauptArschloch

This user was banned
Judging by the hatred you displayed for Russia, I bet you voted for Biden, didn't you?! 😜
Nah. I’m not from the u.s. But from what I know about u.s. politics, you must be one of those Proud boyfriend types who betray your own nation and back Vlado and his best employee, that orange fellow who can’t seem to speak coherent English worth a fuck.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
i voted wrong just because i can
I voted
Females die in war, like anyone they don’t need to be in uniform to be a victim.
Where I live is full of females from Ukraine escaping war, not a single man. Everybody can be a victim in times of war and peace, but overwhelmingly men are the ones who die fighting and protecting children, the elderly and women. Respect goes a long way for those who have given their lives for you.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
I voted

Where I live is full of females from Ukraine escaping war, not a single man. Everybody can be a victim in times of war and peace, but overwhelmingly men are the ones who die fighting and protecting children, the elderly and women. Respect goes a long way for those who have given their lives for you.
Thanks men 🙏

cfofe

Rookie
I heard some news about female soldiers died there,but very few pictures or photos show that. I don’t know if it’s ture.
Nah, forget about it. Just show us dead nigs. Forget about the vids of soldiers. Just have them kill all the brown people, jews, and niggers and everything will turn out Okay in the Ukraine.

mrln

silent ghost
the question is,how many ukranian women have been raped thus far by russian soldiers. and how many ukrainian female soldiers have been raped by russian soldiers. also,how many dead ukranian female soldiers have been raped by russian soldiers. those are the questions.
then theres the gay side of the russian soldier.....

Back