Documentaries (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

OscarTheGrouch

This user was banned
I was tidying up my can and came across some old discs with documentaries on them. The files were too large to upload here so I decided to create a YT channel instead. I would have uploaded more than this but YT restricts how many I can upload in 24 hours. I'll add more when I can.

Mr. Lucifer

THOT = That Hostile Over There
A wonderful documentary following YPG medical volunteers. Gets a good pull on emotions. Suspense, sadness, happiness are very prevalent unless you are emotionless (like half of you claim to be...angrily). There are three parts. I believe there was a injured/dead children in one episode but I can't bother to look back and see which specifically.

And I dont know how to download YT videos sooooo, sorry not sorry you freedomless mfers

frederykruysch

tropical darks
I watch he Tinder Swindler on Netflix (I didn't know it was a documentary, I thought it was a Twitter user or something).

Honestly I don't know how he was able to lie to so many people at the same time. I wonder if he used Google Calendar and notes to remember about each of the girls life

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I watch he Tinder Swindler on Netflix (I didn't know it was a documentary, I thought it was a Twitter user or something).

Honestly I don't know how he was able to lie to so many people at the same time. I wonder if he used Google Calendar and notes to remember about each of the girls life
I watched that recently too. I cannot imagine disowning my children for a man, fuck that, those bitches deserve what they got for turning their backs on their kids.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street

Wikipedia said:
a 2016 documentary film directed by Igor Lopatonok [ru]. It features Oliver Stone, the executive producer, interviewing figures surrounding the 2014 Ukrainian revolution such as Vladimir Putin and Viktor Yanukovich.

Release and Reception​

The film premiered at the Taormina Film Festival in Italy;[5] thereafter, it did not receive a general theatrical release. In early March 2022, it was reported that the documentary had been removed from YouTube, the company explaining they "removed this video for violating our violent or graphic content policy, which prohibits content containing footage of corpses with massive injuries, such as severed limbs"; subsequently, the film was uploaded to Rumble for free viewing.[6] As of 12 March 2022, the documentary was again available on YouTube, this time with a content warning attached.

Rod Dreher, writing for the American Conservative, gave this impression: "I expected 'Ukraine On Fire' to be propaganda, and indeed it was. But that doesn't mean it is entirely a lie, and in any case, it's important to know how the other side regards a conflict, if only to understand how they are likely thinking."[7]

Andrew Roth, writing from Moscow for The Guardian, observed that Ukraine on Fire is part of "a series of documentary projects featuring Stone about Russia and Ukraine that reflect a strongly pro-Kremlin worldview", remarking further that "Stone has noted that the films, which are strongly critical of the 2014 Euromaidan revolution and have been attacked as propaganda vehicles, are very popular in Russia." [8]

The University of Toronto's Stephen Velychenko, the author of several books on Ukrainian history, strongly criticized Stone's pro-Russian bias.[9], suggesting him to "peruse Karen Dawisha’s recent book Putin's Kleptocracy (2013) and some of Andrew Wilson’s and Timothy Snyder’s books on Ukraine".

James Kirchick of The Daily Beast called the documentary a "dictator suckup" [10], noting that "Yanukovych ceased being president on 22 February 2014 because he fled Kiev, rendering himself incapable of performing his presidential duties under the Ukrainian constitution. Over three-quarters of the country’s parliament, including many members of Yanukovych’s own party, voted effectively to impeach him that day", and "It is astoundingly patronizing for Stone to lecture Ukrainians—thousands of whom have fought and died defending their dismembered country from an all-out invasion by their much more powerful neighbor—about what they do and do not know about Viktor Yanukovych, Russia and the potential for a new Cold War".

Human rights protection groups in Ukraine also called the documentary "undistilled Kremlin propaganda" [11], arguing among others that from the main Ukrainian political figures described as neo-Nazis by Oliver Stone, only Oleh Tyahnybok resorted to xenophobia and anti-Semitic rhetoric, and that his neo-Nazi party Svoboda later lost most of their seats in the 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election where they got 4.71% of votes.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street

wikipedia said:
A devastating EF5-rated multiple-vortex tornado struck Joplin, Missouri on the evening of Sunday, May 22, 2011. Part of a larger late-May tornado outbreak, the tornado reached a maximum width of nearly one mile (1.6 km) during its path through the southern part of the city. This particular tornado was unusual in that it intensified in strength and grew larger in size at a very fast rate. The tornado tracked eastward across the city, and then continued eastward across Interstate 44 into rural portions of Jasper and Newton counties. It was the third tornado to strike Joplin since May 1971.

Overall, the tornado killed 158 people (with an additional eight indirect deaths), injured some 1,150 others, and caused damages amounting to a total of $2.8 billion. It was the deadliest tornado to strike the U.S. since the 1947 Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes, and the seventh-deadliest overall. It also ranks as the costliest single tornado in U.S. history; the insurance payout was $2.8 billion, the highest in Missouri history, with the previous record of $2 billion being the April 10, 2001 hail storm.

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned

Welcome To Leith​

Trust me. It's hilarious. lol

When notorious white supremacist Craig Cobb moves into their town, the residents of Leith in North Dakota do what they can to prevent him from taking control of the municipality. Filmed in the days leading up to Cobb's arrest for terrorizing the townspeople on an armed patrol and his subsequent release from jail

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I don't watch commercial tv, too many commercials and too much diversity. These videos in this thread are great, though.
But i do watch dvds and stuff i like "on" the tv. Don't like the small computer screen, so usually don't use it.

Back