Does anyone else have inexplicable and sudden dark urges? (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anyone else felt the inexplicable urge to do depraved or creepy things like snatch up that cute jogger in the yoga pants you pass by one night, or peer into that window with the lights on in the dead of night? The window scenario happened to me recently on a night drive… I couldn’t help but think to myself: “lets see what they are up to this time of night!”. So does anyone else get the sudden, strong dark urges? When I don’t act on them it feels something like an itch you can’t scratch for a about 30 minutes max.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Sure. And I sometimes indulge my whims by doing whatever deviant thought just entered my mind. The secret is to not feed your inner-monster too much, keep it on a strict diet, but allow it to exercise every so often. Small random acts of cruelty, sadism, and maliciousness can lead to a joyous life. Keeping that shit bottled up just means that you're likely to lose control eventually, and then you're in deep shit...

Sure. And I sometimes indulge my whims by doing whatever deviant thought just entered my mind. The secret is to not feed your inner-monster too much, keep it on a strict diet, but allow it to exercise every so often. Small random acts of cruelty, sadism, and maliciousness can lead to a joyous life. Keeping that shit bottled up just means that you're likely to lose control eventually, and then you're in deep shit...
I’ve been bottling it up. I worry I’ll have one off day and cut someones fucking head off. I’m going to try to apply what you just said here, thanks!

evil retard

room temperature iq
never. in fact, the opposite: i constantly feel the explicable urge to do righteous things, like skinning some jewfags i know or pushing a shitskin tranny in front of a train. still urges, though. hopefully, it'll finally become a reality later this year. :jack:

hillbilly.jpg

Malice666

Fresh Meat
The amount of devious, violent thoughts for me has shot up a thousand percent over the last year. Well…more like, I stopped resisting them and started encouraging them. I’ve been on a psychic voyage into the shadows of my consciousness, not just out of curiosity but also to gain a better sense of self, to understand.

methedup77

Well Known Member
Has anyone else felt the inexplicable urge to do depraved or creepy things like snatch up that cute jogger in the yoga pants you pass by one night, or peer into that window with the lights on in the dead of night? The window scenario happened to me recently on a night drive… I couldn’t help but think to myself: “lets see what they are up to this time of night!”. So does anyone else get the sudden, strong dark urges? When I don’t act on them it feels something like an itch you can’t scratch for a about 30 minutes max.
No, it’s just you you fucking freak

Back