Does anyone else have inexplicable and sudden dark urges? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
So it's not just me then. When I'm in a conversation with someone I'll imagine them being beat up by me, that's really fucked up because I'm not actually like that!

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
Its always been a fantasy of mine to rip farts on a bitch while she tongues my ass.

When I was a little boy I would just punch another kid because I didn’t like the Way they looked. By 1st grade I stopped. But I had a mouth on me and fought my way through school. I couldn’t be punked out. I lost as many as I won but I was to prideful to back down. Even if I was scared to death of another kid. Id still smart off and get into a fight.

mrln

silent ghost
yes. i like to go around and stand peoples windshield wipers up.
then loosen their outside light bulbs.
i even went as far as,standing all the flags up on all the mail boxes too!

So it's not just me then. When I'm in a conversation with someone I'll imagine them being beat up by me, that's really fucked up because I'm not actually like that!
yes ive had the urge to (for no particular reason at all) punch someone in their gob when theyre talking to me. or spit in their face. how fucked up is that?!?

If I were it would be totally random and I certainly won’t be assessing their character beforehand. I’m not in a position to start snatchin’ right now, but maybe someday hehe…

And getting got by me sure as hell will be a fate worse than death. I’m gonna torture them so hard! 🤣

If you are upset that this happened to you, why don’t you go do it to someone else? You might feel better.
why torture them? torturing someone that deserves it i can see. But you’re hurting an innocent soul.

i don’t buy into religion BS, i think karma is universal in the Same way gravity is. the whole universe is a sandbox. But even if nothing matters, why inflict pain on that level?

why torture them? torturing someone that deserves it i can see. But you’re hurting an innocent soul.

i don’t buy into religion BS, i think karma is universal in the Same way gravity is. the whole universe is a sandbox. But even if nothing matters, why inflict pain on that level?
Because I get off on it sexually. It makes me tingle down there. 🤣 Once you get to a certain point (kidnapping) you have to kill em’, the point of no return. If I ever get to that point I may as well make a memory out of it, snap a few photos. It’s just so intimate having killed someone, they would be my secret. I want more than ten secrets… double digits. To know you are a wolf among sheep having done that to people must be exhilarating, just going to the grocery store I’d be thinking “They don’t know I’ve killed 2 people” it would change how you look at the world I bet.

lrob

Only trust people who like big butts, they cannot
Ah yes the dark inner thoughts we keep to ourselves. I too wish to indulge on my darkness, sometimes I wonder how the sound of someone bones crunching sounds like in real life as compared to animals or videos, or how the sizzling flesh of human smells or tastes

Because I get off on it sexually. It makes me tingle down there. 🤣 Once you get to a certain point (kidnapping) you have to kill em’, the point of no return. If I ever get to that point I may as well make a memory out of it, snap a few photos. It’s just so intimate having killed someone, they would be my secret. I want more than ten secrets… double digits. To know you are a wolf among sheep having done that to people must be exhilarating, just going to the grocery store I’d be thinking “They don’t know I’ve killed 2 people” it would change how you look at the world I bet.
Would you do necro afterwards?

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
All my life, Ive daydreamed really depressing scenarios, and would then play them over and over in my head. I hate doing this because I feel like it's really happening and it makes me so very depressed I can hardly stand it...

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Sometimes I have the primal urge to just snap my cats neck to the point where I’ve shoo’d him off because I didn’t want him near me once. I love the little guy, and would never have any reason to. He was just resting under my arm a second ago, and I make sure he’s fed and entertained and feels loved. That doesn’t stop something in me from wanting to end him for absolutely no reason sometimes. Animals are no fun because they don’t understand why you are hurting them, grown people are the best because they understand what’s happening to them, and you can see a certain type of fear in their faces that you just don’t get from animals or kids.
You should give your cat to someone who isn't a fucking retard and kill yourself

You should give your cat to someone who isn't a fucking retard and kill yourself
I’ll just keep my cat, because I’d rather kill pip-squeaks like you who talk big shit on the internet but would be anxiously smiling and trying to withdraw from the interaction when confronted by a man like me. You aren’t shit.. Shrimp to a shark.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
I’ll just keep my cat, because I’d rather kill pip-squeaks like you who talk big shit on the internet but would be anxiously smiling and trying to withdraw from the interaction when confronted by a man like me. You aren’t shit.. Shrimp to a shark.
umad.jpg

Back