Does anyone else have inexplicable and sudden dark urges? (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

evil retard

room temperature iq
kike.gif

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Has anyone else felt the inexplicable urge to do depraved or creepy things like snatch up that cute jogger in the yoga pants you pass by one night, or peer into that window with the lights on in the dead of night? The window scenario happened to me recently on a night drive… I couldn’t help but think to myself: “lets see what they are up to this time of night!”. So does anyone else get the sudden, strong dark urges? When I don’t act on them it feels something like an itch you can’t scratch for a about 30 minutes max.

:idont:

You sound like a an emo kid that spent most of his time in the creative writing class sitting way in the back and fantasizing about beating up his mommy.

ssrishitstain

I swear on Elizabeth Fraser...
Has anyone else felt the inexplicable urge to do depraved or creepy things like snatch up that cute jogger in the yoga pants you pass by one night, or peer into that window with the lights on in the dead of night? The window scenario happened to me recently on a night drive… I couldn’t help but think to myself: “let’s see what they are up to this time of night!”. So does anyone else get the sudden, strong dark urges? When I don’t act on them it feels something like an itch you can’t scratch for an about 30 minutes max.
Sometimes i get the urge to kill my reptiles. I usually cry like a little bitch after the thought occurs, I love my geckos too much.

:idont:

You sound like a an emo kid that spent most of his time in the creative writing class sitting way in the back and fantasizing about beating up his mommy.
I was a Nike shorts and grey T-shirt kinda kid, but was totally the right age during the peak of the emo craze. You got me on the creative writing dig though, I do like writing. And my mother had died when I was too young to remember. 🤣

You should probably go talk to someone.
Hard to talk about!

Theseus

King Of Athens
Sure. And I sometimes indulge my whims by doing whatever deviant thought just entered my mind. The secret is to not feed your inner-monster too much, keep it on a strict diet, but allow it to exercise every so often. Small random acts of cruelty, sadism, and maliciousness can lead to a joyous life. Keeping that shit bottled up just means that you're likely to lose control eventually, and then you're in deep shit...
Have you read any Carl Jung? What you just described is basically shadow integration. You need to be aware of your demons, we all have them. If you can’t see where it is that means it’s the one steering.

Sometimes i get the urge to kill my reptiles. I usually cry like a little bitch after the thought occurs, I love my geckos too much.
Sometimes I have the primal urge to just snap my cats neck to the point where I’ve shoo’d him off because I didn’t want him near me once. I love the little guy, and would never have any reason to. He was just resting under my arm a second ago, and I make sure he’s fed and entertained and feels loved. That doesn’t stop something in me from wanting to end him for absolutely no reason sometimes. Animals are no fun because they don’t understand why you are hurting them, grown people are the best because they understand what’s happening to them, and you can see a certain type of fear in their faces that you just don’t get from animals or kids.

Has anyone else felt the inexplicable urge to do depraved or creepy things like snatch up that cute jogger in the yoga pants you pass by one night, or peer into that window with the lights on in the dead of night? The window scenario happened to me recently on a night drive… I couldn’t help but think to myself: “lets see what they are up to this time of night!”. So does anyone else get the sudden, strong dark urges? When I don’t act on them it feels something like an itch you can’t scratch for a about 30 minutes max.
It’s called intrusive thoughts and OCD.

this site is messed up but can yall do me a favor and if you go snatchin please don’t snatch anyone who seems like a really kind good person with a family that loves them. I just went through the other side of this for the past Few years And it’s a fate worse than death i think.

Sometimes I have the primal urge to just snap my cats neck to the point where I’ve shoo’d him off because I didn’t want him near me once. I love the little guy, and would never have any reason to. He was just resting under my arm a second ago, and I make sure he’s fed and entertained and feels loved. That doesn’t stop something in me from wanting to end him for absolutely no reason sometimes. Animals are no fun because they don’t understand why you are hurting them, grown people are the best because they understand what’s happening to them, and you can see a certain type of fear in their faces that you just don’t get from animals or kids.
wtf. I dropped a package on a rat and killed it and bawled my eyes out. I don’t understand why you would ever hurt an innocent creature.

indicaloud

Lurker
Sure. And I sometimes indulge my whims by doing whatever deviant thought just entered my mind. The secret is to not feed your inner-monster too much, keep it on a strict diet, but allow it to exercise every so often. Small random acts of cruelty, sadism, and maliciousness can lead to a joyous life. Keeping that shit bottled up just means that you're likely to lose control eventually, and then you're in deep shit...
Very true. Talk to someone before it gets to this point my friend,,,

this site is messed up but can yall do me a favor and if you go snatchin please don’t snatch anyone who seems like a really kind good person with a family that loves them. I just went through the other side of this for the past Few years And it’s a fate worse than death i think.
If I were it would be totally random and I certainly won’t be assessing their character beforehand. I’m not in a position to start snatchin’ right now, but maybe someday hehe…

And getting got by me sure as hell will be a fate worse than death. I’m gonna torture them so hard! 🤣

If you are upset that this happened to you, why don’t you go do it to someone else? You might feel better.

Last edited:

1fktmind

The meaning of life is that it stops.
Some guy's in the traffic, gives me a dark urge to become a dentist or the tooth fairy

Fleck Rehab

Rookie
That's your sinful sociopathic dark wishes tapping you on the left shoulder. While on your right shoulder sits Jesus himself ready to send you to ass rape central Rikers Island.

That's your sinful sociopathic dark wishes tapping you on the left shoulder. While on your right shoulder sits Jesus himself ready to send you to ass rape central Rikers Island.
I’m constantly caught inbetween finding god and spitting in his face by eviscerating the children whom he made in his image. I believe the part of me that wants to do harm is the “real me”. I am patiently waiting for an opportunity to arise in which I might commit acts of great violence and malice for a righteous cause, to secure a better future for our grandchildren, rather than personal gratification. I think god makes exceptions for those who kill in an attempt to secure a brighter future for untold generations. A war between good and evil is occurring, and I intend to act stoop down to the lowest levels of inhumanity to contribute… even if it means burning in hell for all of eternity for commuting grace sins against those who I view as an enemy of humanity, it will have been worth it if it means my kids grow up happy and not in a dystopia.

*Committing grave sin* FUCKING AUTOCORRECT ALMOST MAKES IT NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE REEEE

Last edited:
Back