Does anyone else have inexplicable and sudden dark urges? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
I sometimes have an overwhelming urge to ban all the raging fucktards from this site.....

fe4dDMD2cAU5RfEaCU.gif

OgrishOZ

NewbieX
Has anyone else felt the inexplicable urge to do depraved or creepy things like snatch up that cute jogger in the yoga pants you pass by one night, or peer into that window with the lights on in the dead of night? The window scenario happened to me recently on a night drive… I couldn’t help but think to myself: “lets see what they are up to this time of night!”. So does anyone else get the sudden, strong dark urges? When I don’t act on them it feels something like an itch you can’t scratch for a about 30 minutes max.
I used to. Want to kidnap someone. Then i took a decade off watching gore and became a normal. Dont have urges anymore. Dont let gore websites do your head in, get a day job, a hobby, for fuck sake, consume yourself with this all day youll be in jail.

I used to. Want to kidnap someone. Then i took a decade off watching gore and became a normal. Dont have urges anymore. Dont let gore websites do your head in, get a day job, a hobby, for fuck sake, consume yourself with this all day youll be in jail.
I’m in the opposite boat. I resisted for a decade, I tried to put it on a mental backburner for so long. I wrestled with this before a few years back as well, but was able to once again stop myself before I was able to answer the question “Am I a sadist?”. Within the past year I watched a movie called ‘the terrifier 2’ it’s so fucking cheesy, but there is a scene in which a girl is scalped and essentially eviscerated while alive. I watched this and something clicked. I went back to it, again and again. Eventually I started to wonder why I was drawn back to this cinematic display of hyper-violence… and I had reached my answer. The point of no return. Watching people scream and cry, suffer and squirm makes me feel inexplicably and uniquely good, and I don’t feel bad enough about that fact to stop indulging in it.

Yea but to act on them? No matter where my emotional/mental state is.. no one is worth the effort. Prison? for worthless scum? not ever happening.
I’d only act on them if I was confident that I’m getting away with it, and anyway right now my living situation doesn’t accommodate keeping secrets of that caliber. Nosy neighbors.

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
Has anyone else felt the inexplicable urge to do depraved or creepy things like snatch up that cute jogger in the yoga pants you pass by one night, or peer into that window with the lights on in the dead of night? The window scenario happened to me recently on a night drive… I couldn’t help but think to myself: “let’s see what they are up to this time of night!”. So does anyone else get the sudden, strong dark urges? When I don’t act on them it feels something like an itch you can’t scratch for an about 30 minutes max.
Sure i experience that but luckily it’s just fantasy. I’ve never really planned something out or even seriously considered doing that type of things. Thats part of why I go on here. To see that dark side of life without actually hurting some cute jogger or any stranger which I have no desire to do. I feel lucky in a sense because obviously some people can’t keep it in the mind and compulsively kill and rape and all that nasty stuff.

I have a urge to find the fuckin monster that tortured my sister and myself when we were kids. My daughter kinda ruined those plans though.
Hopefully he’s in prison with bubba

I just started watching Woody Allen’s movies recently lol. They are great but maybe a bit overated

Haha this is perfect! I told my friend about the depraved psychotic side of me like that and now she’s in a similar situation when she’s with me. She’s clued in on this tidbit of info others aren’t, and it changes her understanding of a lot of the things I do and say. Adds another layer of understanding that only she is able to draw connections to.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Haha this is perfect! I told my friend about the depraved psychotic side of me like that and now she’s in a similar situation when she’s with me. She’s clued in on this tidbit of info others aren’t, and it changes her understanding of a lot of the things I do and say. Adds another layer of understanding that only she is able to draw connections to.
You and her will turn into the film with Woody (from.cheers and loads of other 90s films) where he has a mrs and they go eound killing loadsa random people...😂🤣
Can't remember what it's called...Great film tho.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
every time i fire up my hedge trimmer i get the urge to grab the blade while its running
i did manage to catch my forearm once on the flesh scissors like a retard
maxresdefault-842173896.jpg
i had a boo boo.....jpg

Back