Does anyone have the Instagram Livestream footage of the Execution of Amália and Amanda Alves on July 14th 2021 in Brazil? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
ok so what the fuck ever happened to the "suspect". was it him and is he in jail? for life? or was he kilted to death because of his crime and his young virgin ass?

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Why is it "interesting"? It seems pretty obvious to me. Nobody are fortune tellers or mind readers. There's no way to tell those mean assholes with guns are actually going to kill you or not.
This is sheep talk of I ever heard it. "Be still and obey, maybe they wont kill us, baaaaah"

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
This is sheep talk of I ever heard it. "Be still and obey, maybe they wont kill us, baaaaah"
....said the arm chair QB who hasn't suited up for a football game since his freshman after running backwards towards his own end zone like a fucking retard, 32 years earlier. 🤣

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Did you say you liked running through cornfields.....backwards.....and naked?
Uh. No? Are you really that illiterate? Or is this a lame attempt at trying to be funny or witty somehow....? Because. Like. I don't get it. I see no relationship between my post, and your response....

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Uh. No? Are you really that illiterate? Or is this a lame attempt at trying to be funny or witty somehow....? Because. Like. I don't get it. I see no relationship between my post, and your response....
Lemme guess, it's a tv show reference, wouldnt expect anything less from ya man, sheep are trained to sit on their fat asses in front of the idiot box and fill their minds with information that will never be usefully to them.
But it's good it only took a couple days to come up with that shit. Participation award.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Lemme guess, it's a tv show reference, wouldnt expect anything less from ya man, sheep are trained to sit on their fat asses in front of the idiot box and fill their minds with information that will never be usefully to them.
But it's good it only took a couple days to come up with that shit. Participation award.
I have no idea wtf you're going on about now. You're boring.

Back