Does anyone have the Instagram Livestream footage of the Execution of Amália and Amanda Alves on July 14th 2021 in Brazil? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

freebsd

Well Known Member
Ill never understand these weak losers that just bend over and take death willingly, at least try and take a few fuckers with you..... smh fucking cowards making me ashamed to be the same species
I think stupid is an entirely different species. I mean how dumb do you have to be to think 50 guys in white sheets with torches and guns are just stopping by to borrow a cup of sugar.
Awww, is the poor Trump-humper mad? Remember, Biden is your president! 😂
biden doesn't even beleive that. otherwise he wouldn't be so mad he lost.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I think stupid is an entirely different species. I mean how dumb do you have to be to think 50 guys in white sheets with torches and guns are just stopping by to borrow a cup of sugar.

biden doesn't even beleive that. otherwise he wouldn't be so mad he lost.
I.... dont think i follow, i mean yes that sized force would definitely be more likely to raid than be peaceful if they showed up at night, but i just dont see the connection to my comment.

freebsd

Well Known Member
I.... dont think i follow, i mean yes that sized force would definitely be more likely to raid than be peaceful if they showed up at night, but i just dont see the connection to my comment.
I think like cro magnum man, stupid is a different species. In fact lately stupid can't even tell what a man or woman is.

Fact21

Machine
Lmfao, stay mad nigger, you dont know a thing about me, but keep thinking what you want if it allows your sad ass to keep going, lmfao, it makes me laugh that you think any of that relates to me, take your own advice and shup up lmfao, kys and stream it, id love to watch you die
I seriously hate fucking niggers……

mrln

silent ghost
thats the life style they lived. they were kids with kids. that tells ya something right there as well. do i feel bad? yes and no. yea i feel for their parent(s) and it is a waste because their age. but again,thats the life they were leading. so its expected to have something like this happen. specially if "they knew too much about the drug dealers". i bet they were knocked up by a cartel member as it is anyway. their baby daddy...

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
Those girls got super super lucky.... they only got shot and died instantly. Thats "mercy" compared to what they could have done to them. Its not like they are soft and cuddly in Brazil.

Waste of life nevertheless

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Awww, is the poor Trump-humper mad? Remember, Biden is your president! 😂
Im going back and reading this because of someone elses comment, and thanks for making me laugh yet again from your stupidity, please kill yourself lmfao, the fact you actually think i support anything but the beheading of any politician shows you dont know shit about me, and chances are you're just a stupid slave sucking the cock of some political party designed to rape you of your things and beliefs.

Like i said, please kill yourself and save the rest of humanity from your stupid fucking genes.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Im going back and reading this because of someone elses comment, and thanks for making me laugh yet again from your stupidity, please kill yourself lmfao, the fact you actually think i support anything but the beheading of any politician shows you dont know shit about me, and chances are you're just a stupid slave sucking the cock of some political party designed to rape you of your things and beliefs.

Like i said, please kill yourself and save the rest of humanity from your stupid fucking genes.
Wowzers, he really IS mad! Even a half a year later! 🤣

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Wowzers, he really IS mad! Even a half a year later! 🤣
Lmfao you think i even remember who you are or what your original opinion was? I scrolled to another person post and saw your stupid shit again so i laughed to myself about your monkey ass and posted again to remind you just how worthless you are, kys bro lmfao 😂

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
funny thing is, he is your president too and YOU voted for him. bahahahaha
I voted for Andrew Yang for the primary. Biden happened to win. And between Biden and trump, you're damn right I voted for Biden. At least Biden can sometimes put together a few coherent sentences. Trump says mouthwords, where no two words have any business being next to each other.
Lmfao you think i even remember who you are or what your original opinion was? I scrolled to another person post and saw your stupid shit again so i laughed to myself about your monkey ass and posted again to remind you just how worthless you are, kys bro lmfao 😂
I mean, you responded to a 6 month old post. So apparently, you were all hot and bothered by me responses that entire time. It just took you long enough to think of something to respond with, even if it was a non-sequitur.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Why is it "interesting"? It seems pretty obvious to me. Nobody are fortune tellers or mind readers. There's no way to tell those mean assholes with guns are actually going to kill you or not.
Awwww look at the little retard, who is actually stupid enough to listen to their captors.

You should kill yourself and clean up the gene pool so future generations dont have to deal with your monkey infested bloodline anymore

Back