Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

variometer

Forum Veteran
I’m a pizza delivery driver and so I’m pretty sure I delivered to some nut case murder But can’t prove it.

CarrieBabyyy

🌘Everybody's looking for something🌒
I went to school with a guy named Joseph Coleman who helped his girlfriend, Andrea Maxwell kill her mom. Andrea was a few years younger than him & her mom was uncomfortable with him being there in their home without an adult present so told Andrea that he could only come visit if she or the dad were home. Andrea was pissed bc her mom wouldn't let her go spend Thanksgiving or Christmas or something with his family so had him come over while get mom/dad wasn't home, her mom returned home from shopping (if I'm not mistaken, was unaware Joseph was there or either was pissed that he was there) and they began arguing about it, her mom sat down at the kitchen table when Andrea began brushing her mom's hair and then began stabbing her in the neck and upper torso. Joseph heard the Commotion and screams and ran downstairs and grabbed a knife joining in on the party. They then drug her into the bathroom and then went back upstairs and continued playing video games until dad got home. Dad walked in, noticed the blood, began yelling for Andrea when her and Joseph came downstairs assuming still covered in blood.. seeing this, the dad took off running to the neighbors house and called the cops at which time Andrea and Joseph were apprehended. They found numerous kitchen knives and mom dead in the bathroom. They're both still sitting in prison but believe it or not, Andreas

(Continued) They're both still sitting in prison but believe it or not, Andrea got less time than the boyfriend. I'm pretty sure Joseph received life and I think she received like 20 years? This happened like 10-ish years or so ago I think? I hear that Andreas dad and brothers have since forgiven her for murdering her mom. Idk if this is all true but I had a friend that I used to get some minor drugs from whose dad also happened to be CSI here and he's the one that gave me all the deets! 🤣 But again, I got drugs from him so he could've been tripping and made the whole story up for all I know 🤷‍♀️ sounded legit though... Joe was pretty standoffish, I only spoke to him like 2-3 times ever and only bc I dated a guy in highschool who was friends with him, they were both metal heads.

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
No murderers, but one manslaughter...he shoved a guy and the guy fell down concrete stairs and broke his neck....and one vehicular manslaughter....she hit a cyclist and he died in the hospital the next day....oh and two suicides, if they count....that's self-murder 😆

Tottie

You've got to laugh
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I know a few tbh,my mates 2 wee bros beat a guy to death when they were early teens so only done a few year's and were both out by 21,another guy is still in but think he's due parole within the next five year's I always got on with him but knew he was well capable of it.my wee maws neighbour murdered my mates uncle back in the day when I was a youngster. Tbh I think if you're from Glasgow it would be weird if you didn't know a few murderers and people that have been murdered knife crime is pretty crazy here it's just the way it is,where we grew up never known any different.fuck my oldest bro done 2 tours of Iraq and 2 in afghan never got a mark on him,me an my other bro back home have both been stabbed,nothing serious though my bro got one in the shoulder blade with a screwdriver he thought he'd been punched ,i got stabbed with surgical scissors in the left forearm about 8 times by a mental ex she got a straight right ko for her trouble not proud of that but my mate had died the day before and she tried to use it as an in and tried to grab my bottle of booze when i told her to fuck of after answering my door shes lucky i didn't do real harm i was in a bad way mentally,didn't go for treatment could move my finger's no probs just washed it and wrapped a towel and went back to drinking and thinking 😅madness but it's calming down a bit here now I think not sure if I've just got a bit older an stay away from shit.could write a book of the madness tbh but so could most people round this neck of the wood's.

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
I have an uncle whom i believe murdered his brother because he was moving away and he would no longer be the executor of his estate. Since he got control of the estate he got it involved in a multitude of lawsuites and diminished the value from 3/4 of a million to a couple hundred thousand.
His children are all thieves and crooks too. And there all Christians who attend church every Sunday.

Legion of Freaks

Many minds in one fool
When I was about 8 years old, I lived in apart complex with my family. We had this older gentleman, roughly in his mid-40s, whom everyone in that section of the apartments knew and treated kindly because he was the oldest resident. One day, about half of my neighbors and I found a dead body when going to throw the trash into the dumpster in the back of the building and alerted the cops. It turns out the old man killed a teenage boy over a drug deal gone bad. Once dead, he chucked the body over his balcony into the trash can. The area, even nowadays, has a crime rate, so the noise from him throwing the body in the middle of the night was ignored till a bunch of went to throw our trash before the morning pick up.

It's the reason why I'm not this type of stuff. I can't get the image of those bloody limbs out of my head.

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
Oh Hi! But an old white guy, then a black guy told me it was ok to do for freedom! Also it was in a different country, so it’s cool!

massdawg92

Well Known Member
I
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.

I’ve met a few in strangways in the uk. Some are absolutely nut cases and a few did it by mistake so they say. Only takes one mistake and you’re in for a very long time with no chance of getting a job when you’re out

Yes more than 1 in prison as a matter a fact my first cell was a murderer and I was there in theft. He was just dumb and a old homeless dope fiend . Other mainly gang bangers . But i can sadly say I been around close to triple digits of murderers, sex offenders and the worst.

Darox

Rookie
I know 1 guy who kill girl in 1994 i poland. Then they can't arrest him because they dont have enough "technic?"
He have family -wife and two daughters, they live 2 km from me. After 27 years part of police called "archiwum X (files X)" bring this case, and now with better technic they find him.
He want rape that girl but only strangled her.

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
Our friends dad went crazy, and killed our friend, his brother, his wife, and himself with a shotgun back in the early 90s. He killed the older brother first. Our friend escaped the house, but his dad blew him away outside on the boulevard. It was big news in Canada at the time.

Pump250

Rookie
My old gym had a guy that killed his gf in the woods. He chopped her up and tried burning the parts I guess to burn faster? Idk why.. I never spoke to him personally but he was a regular. I had friends that knew him. Other than. That was in Dallas I think 2015 if I remember right or maybe 16

greasercut

Lurker
My best friend's grandfather was allegedly a hitman for the L.A mob. He was eventually arrested for tax fraud or something, but they could never stick him on any murder charges.

Neurophobic

Lurker
Okay so I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet. My adopted mom is (was) my biological mothers best friend. When I was adopted I still spent time with my real family. They would take me to see my Grandfather and told me he used to work at a bowling alley (I grew up in bowling alleys because my adopted mom was on a team, and prior it was strip clubs because my biological mother was a entertainer.) So when told im visiting my grandfather at a bowling alley I thought nothing of it till later in life that they told me about him and his crimes and how the bowling alley was a max prison ... So yes I knew a killer....

I met a murderer and I met him on the night he committed the murder.

When I was a young kid, I had a friend who lived a few streets away with his Auntie and Uncle. His mother was dead (I think) and his Father was a drug addicted / alocoholic / serial criminal who didn't want him. So he lived with his Auntie and Uncle, who treated him like shit, used to make him walk 4 miles to the town to buy their weekly shopping and then walk home, when he was just 11 years old. I'd walk with him to keep him company. He was a bit slow in the head, but a very big kid. Turned into a very big guy, but was alway slow. Not violent! Just very very dumb and easily led.

When we got older, I lost touch with him. He tried to reconnect with his Dad, and I even went with him that time (we were 18) for support, but his Dad was drunk, shaved Steves head, got him drunk and then tried to set ME UP with his own DAUGHTER - right there and then - who was just 14 years old. I persuaded Steve to leave, but I know he went back afterwards. I kinda lost touch with him around that time, for years. I heard through the grapevine that he was working as a bouncer in the town, a few years later. Then one day, out of the blue, he showed up to my door with a guy. Steve by then was huge, over six feet and around 19 stone. Quite fat but very broad. His "friend" was also a big guy, another bouncer. They wanted me to come out with them for some beers on the town. I didn't wanna go, but I always had a soft spot for Steve, so I went.

Now - Steve is dumb. Man of few words. Idolized me, but conversation isn't his thing. His "FRIEND" however, was a total mute. ALL he did, all night, was stare blankly with this strange look in his eyes. I only tried to make conversation with him a handful of times, cos I really didn't like his vibe. Then I gave up. But all this new guy seemed to be doing was drinking slowly, looking at girls passing our table, and then back to his freaky nothing stare. It got boring, the entire night, and I left around 11pm - very early. Walked home.

The next day, all over the news here, a young girl had been murdered in her university dorm. She was only 19. Her boyfriend was being hunted by the police, but he was still at large. It was THAT GUY, Steves friend. He'd turned up at his girlfriends dorm room, argued, and murdered her with a pen. Stabbed her to death. Then ran.

They caught him shortly after. I never talked to Steve about it. He had nothing to do with it BUT - other bouncers who knew Steve, knew he was "friends" with that weirdo, so they drove him off the scene. He left to go live in Scotland, used to call me from time to time.

About a year after the murder, I was in town with a friend during the day, sitting in a beer garden out the back of the pub. There were an unusal amount of people there that day, and everyone looked kinda quiet. My friend went over and talked to people, he's good at that. He told me that, after speaking to some fellas there, that big group was that young girls family. It was the day of sentencing, and they'd all gone to court to see him get sent down for murder, then come there to the pub for drinks. I told my friend about that night, when I'd gone drinking with Steve and the guy who had killed her.

"Let's get out of here now then, these people don't need to be overhearing this.....".

Sorry for the double post, but I know some other murderers too. My friends big brother, he was a tough guy. Not big, but very handy, and he was in a big gang with 5-6 other smaller, but totally crazy and handy guys. Locally, they were stayed away from, nobody wanted trouble with them. Sometimes I'd be at my friends house when his brother and the gang would come in from being out getting drunk. The atmosphere would totally change, especially with a couple of them! My friend would basically tell me to leave, just in CASE something happened.

Anyways, there was a local guy who was a bit older, a big steroid using hothead. NOBODY liked him. He'd had history of beating up prostitutes, girlfriends etc. He was a bully. I met him once at a friends house and, despite being huge compared to me and a lot older, he pretty much instantly started to bully me. REALLY bad vibes from him. Really twitchy guy.

SO .... one night, few months after that incident, I was walking home around 11pm and saw the entire gang (my friends brother and his mates) running like crazy down the street and into gardens. One of them was carrying something and his hand was red. I didn't think much of it, just those guys being those guys. But it turns out, that big steroid bully guy had bullied the wrong person. He lived next door to a young girl who always threw parties, she didn't have a job, pretty much every friday, saturday ... wednesday (who cares?) she's throwing a party till 2am with loud music. Steroid bully guy had bottled up that anger, then lost his shit and gone to her door, when she answered he'd attacked her, knocked her and her girlfriends down, broke her nose and smashed up the stereo with a hammer. Intead of going round and asking them to turn it down, that's not how this idiot handled things.

Unfortunately for him, that girl was a cousin of one of those guys in the gang. She'd called them, and they immediately found out where he was (at a local bar where I had just passed moments earlier) and they'd gone down there with a hammer. Apparently they dragged him outside, beat the crap out of him but only meant to threaten him, but like always with those guys - it got out of hand and the hammer was used. He died of massive brain injury and internal bleeding that same night.

They ALL got picked up. Two of them spent almost 20 years in jail. One of them got released early just a few years back, after a pardon from the Queen, cos - while on day release - he stopped an armed terrorist attacking people in London with a knife. He used a whale bone (.......) from a museum to beat the crap out of the terrorist and sayed there till the cops came. So he got out a little bit early. I mean - that totally sounds like him. He really is the kinda guy to just gravitate towards violence and use anything at hand. One time he'd beaten the crap out of a guy with a tin of beans, waited patiently for the guy to regain consciousness, then he helped him up - and then beat him unconscious again with the beans.

He's out now. So be careful!

Last edited:

God'sMan

Well Known Member
When I rode my first Greyhound trip to Atterbury I got on the bus, take a random seat, and this big John Coffee ass Negro sits next to me, says he just got out of prison for murder. Only known time (though I couldn't verify it) that I talked to a murderer

Queen Koopa

Good grief.
I can't say I've personally known one but I did live on the same street as the Golden State killer. I didn't know it until they found him though. Brrrr.

Back