Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
Although he would never talk about it my grandfather killed some villagers in Korea in a bar fight, during the war.He was sentenced to hang but his parents got a senator involved and got him moved back to the US,he did 8 years total.I'd love to find the records on it but i have no idea where to look.He was the sweetest man in the world to his family but to anybody else he would fuck them up well into his 70's,it was kinda terrifying.

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
My sister killed her boyfriend with a weapon bought for nothing from Slovak mafioso.

The story is quite short. In the middle of the night, she found while rummaging through her phone that he cheated on her. Later, she arranged to meet him and shot him in the neck. I helped my sister make the body disappear...by fire.... I discovered that my sister, who is a microelectronics engineer, was able to kill without feeling the slightest remorse.

My father was also a killer. He told me some anecdotes, things he did during the Bosnian war.

He told me, among other things, that torturing captured Bosnian officers was a widespread practice to obtain certain information on possible caches of weapons made available to civilians.

I won't go into details, not here.

My cousin shot a 17 year old boy in 2020. She went to shoot some girl but instead he leaned forward as soon as she shot and it killed him. She got 57 years for it.

psychmarytr

Lurker
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Made friends with a few killers in prison. Ruthless MFS but usually it's not due to being a psychopath but being gang affiliated

I used to work with an older guy who'd just gotten out of prison for killing someone. He had the crazy in his eyes. I met him, told him my name and he asked to eat my ass. Nice guy.

agw1973

NewbieX
I was friends in high school killed someone while in the navy. He cut him up and buried him in two different states. He ended up getting the death penalty. It was carried out in 2016

oscarthecat

Lurker
This year a friend on my estate stabbed his friend in the hart and he died probably a argument over drugs or he tried to rip him off i got a few stories but nothing much

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
I went to community college for a semester with Kendall Francois, a serial killer from Poughkeepsie, New York, Hudson valley about 60 min from nyc. Anyway he was a huge black dude, like 6’7 300+ lbs. he wore thick glasses in college and was on in the biology club, where I met him some 25 years ago now. We ate lunch together Several times after the biology club and he was nerdy and fairly smart. Turns out several years later he’d lose the glasses and startred to look and act more like the psychopath he was. He murdered 11 prostitiutes, all by strangulation, over a 2 year period and was almost caught once before his actual capture by the county task force. He stored most of his victims bodies in his parents attic, where he lived, though they were never aware of this supposedly and their son would say the odors were due to raccoons nesting and dying in the attic. Today the house has been demolished and the family has moved out of state. Kendall Francois died approximately 5 years ago due to natural causes, I think his heart gave out.

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I know a few ppl who have murdered ppl unfortunately.....

rabies

Magyar Ördög
I worked with an older guy who confessed to me once that he did time for stabbing a dude in the heart when they got in a bar fight. Nice guy but had issues for sure.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
so whatever happened to your cousin?
In jail. Mimum of 7 years. He was also convicted back in 2012 and previously served 3 years for kidnapping his ex girlfriend.

Amazingly enough, he really WAS a good kid. All those memorials of criminals shot and killed by cops describing them as "angels,".... that actually is a thing. The family actually doesn't see the "REAL" person. I was actually really good friends with Aaron, and never knew him to get into any sort of trouble or do stupid shit.

Is that in Pa??
Yup. On Rt. 15, just south of Williamsport.

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
My kid's sperm donor killed a motorcyclist on the I17 south in Phoenix drunk driving in 2000 but not sure this qualifies but it's the only 1 I know alive so far

mrln

silent ghost
In jail. Mimum of 7 years. He was also convicted back in 2012 and previously served 3 years for kidnapping his ex girlfriend.

Amazingly enough, he really WAS a good kid. All those memorials of criminals shot and killed by cops describing them as "angels,".... that actually is a thing. The family actually doesn't see the "REAL" person. I was actually really good friends with Aaron, and never knew him to get into any sort of trouble or do stupid shit.

Yup. On Rt. 15, just south of Williamsport.
yea dude that fucking sucks man. they were once "good kids" then went a stray. i know a few people like that. its dis heartening too. you want to help. and even try to help. sometimes its just all in vain. and it sucks. specially if you care about that person. ya feel like your hands are tied. sorry to hear,bro.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
yea dude that fucking sucks man. they were once "good kids" then went a stray. i know a few people like that. its dis heartening too. you want to help. and even try to help. sometimes its just all in vain. and it sucks. specially if you care about that person. ya feel like your hands are tied. sorry to hear,bro.
Yeah, last time I saw him, after he was bailed out by my 96 year old grandmother (who I tried to talk her out of putting up the $15,000 for it), he was over at her house along with his dad, brother, my twin bro, and me.

I had a few words with him, which pissed off his dad. I didn't cuss or swear at him or anything. The thing that pissed me off the most was....

He tried blaming the police!!

I'm no supporter of the fucking pigs by any means, but he tried to blame the police for using his own words against him during the first hearing!

I was all like:

"You KILLED someone! The lady you killed burned up, alive and trapped in her car, while her husband's head was on fire, and had to be held back as he tried diving right back into the burning wreckage to get to his wife! And you're all over here mad that the cops used your own words against you!?"

And furthermore, our nanna bailed him out of prison!

Oh, I was furious. My brother and I got in a huge argument with his dad when we said we were spending the night at the house (he and his dad lived with my nanna at her house.) Nope. There was no ifs ands or buts. We were going to make sure he wasn't going to run away and stiff her of that bail money!

Essentially, my twin bro and I were self-declared bounty hunters for nanna, lol.

That entire conversation also consisted in me and my brother telling Aaron we were no longer friends. He was still our cousin, but definitely not friends. Had to tell him that, after he was found guilty and served whatever time he was given; and a period of time after he's released (whenever that may be), and he's proven himself, then maybe one day we could be friends again.

After 5 years of not hearing or seeing my ex , one day I woke up to news that he murdered his neighbor. Turns out he's schizophrenic, which makes sense when I look back at our relationship and the things he would do. I live down the street from him so this was kind of spooky. I sometimes wonder if he could of had psychosis and came after me instead or if I didn't break up with him, he would have killed me or I could have convinced him his neighbors aren't out to get him OR even convince him to get help earlier.

kennaheffer

NewbieX
i went to church years ago with a girl who killed her boyfriend. i honestly felt really bad for her because it was a drug induced rage. she was so kind to me.

Back