Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Yeah, worked with a guy in construction that did 10 years for ‘accidentally’ shooting a lady in the face.

Nice guy, too. Funny.

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
My exes uncle beat a man to death over crack in the early 80s. He is in prison for life. Just the nastiest little old faggot you'll ever meet. He told me once that if he ever got out he'd rape me and rob me. Never visited him again.

I know a guy that killed a cop. He was shot several times himself, but somehow survived. He was a meth-head, construction loser. Nothing creepy or all that unusual about him. Will die in prison.

I deployed with Eddie Ray Routh, the guy that killed Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield. He was kind of little whiney baby, but I don't remember anything significant about him. Pretty normal pog.

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
I suspect my father might have killed someone because he used to walk around with a gun in a plastic bag, always looked over his shoulder, went down in a top security prison, escaped (they came round our place asking where he is) then died a few months later abroad. I was a kid back then and to this day my mother won't talk about him or what he did.

Krown

NewbieX
My grandfather's brother did some pretty fucked up things to some guys... my dad said that our family would never be able to come out about it! But here I am spilling the beans!!!

slickrick27

Rookie
Prison cuz they are everywhere in there. Most of them are down to earth people, and more respectful than short timers. Most of them don't start shit and they've accepted the circumstances they are in. It's kinda crazy to tell you the truth.

oscar2009

Lurker
I spent a few weeks with a cell mate who was in for being co defendent, had a taxi driver that is in jail for life for killing prostitutes my next door neighbor put her husband in his car after a heart attack and left him there to die and my cats wanted for the murder of mice and birds

methedup77

Well Known Member
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yes went to school with 2 actually. One was in PE with me. Stabbed a guys eyes out and shit with a pen or knife cause scared he was gonna eat out a jewelry heist

Other was a nigger in special Ed that killled a friend of mines twin sister in her house. Still no clue why or how that nigger killed her? But he didn’t serve much time for it and was out.

Not me personally, however my uncle who I was very close with did. Two guys drug a woman into their van, raped and killed her and dumped her body into the ocean. They told him because they were "friends". Uncle went to the cops, the cops visited the two guys and they're now in death row. Uncle got constant letters threatening his life after that and a couple of close calls which he believed to be friends of the two guys serving life.

Scary time, honestly.

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yes I was in prison with one. They were in for a 30 year old cold case from Delaware county. From my time with them, I didn't think they killed anyone. But I was like 21 at the time.

GoreSh369

Nothing to say.
Yes, a lot and were I'm from you don't fuck around or else you find out, I'm glad I am smart enough to know my ways in my country but many people I know and knew had killed once or twice, me personally I had the privilege to end a pedo and hide him were he will never be seen, but if I could I would go around looking for them and animal abusers.

DemonVibez

NewbieX
I do know some...

Back