animals Doggo mauling chinky (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Yoga is very good to keep dogs calm 😂.

IMG_7833.jpeg

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Over 10 bystanders, barely any of them try to help and even when they do it's utter shit.
Yep, that's China alright..😅

If I was there I'd kick the dog in the ribs and shove that broken broomstick in it's eyes or up it's rear...

I love dogs more than people though, so maybe I'd just let Dum Phuk get ripped into.🤔

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Those men were sooo fucking useless! The selfish cunts didn't want to be the next snack. Here's a thought, make the next hit count. I would have had that dog off that lady in the first 5 seconds. Back when I was dog grooming, this happened a few times but it never lasted more than a few seconds in a room full of white American woman. One time it was this nasty huge st Bernard. The jaw on that thing, one girl went to hospital for no fucking reason, they didn't even give her stitches. She didn't last long with us

cormicm

Lurker
Poor dog, he probably will be sacrifice, if you have a dog take care of him,teach him to not attack random people and don’t let him go without a leash , hope the person who this dog belongs to gets at lest a fine :(

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
Doggy was like Mai Tai i mean My Thai!!

Those men were sooo fucking useless! The selfish cunts didn't want to be the next snack. Here's a thought, make the next hit count. I would have had that dog off that lady in the first 5 seconds. Back when I was dog grooming, this happened a few times but it never lasted more than a few seconds in a room full of white American woman. One time it was this nasty huge st Bernard. The jaw on that thing, one girl went to hospital for no fucking reason, they didn't even give her stitches. She didn't last long with us
A room full of white, american woman?
Tell me more:cartman:

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
A room full of white, american woman?
Tell me more:cartman:
Yoga is very good to keep dogs calm 😂.

View attachment 734526
I like this picture.
Are there some more?

Where's the Chinks on mopeds when you need them..? They'd have hit the dog, somehow, someway...
Yeah, they would have run right into him, fell and broke there useless bones, so lil doggy would be confused for a moment, which to eat first...

Last edited:
Back