Serious Dont buy a tesla unless you want end up like this guy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
id never buy an ev. the whole thing is a farce to begin with. its all a money grab. and people are falling for it. "oh but the incentives are really really great! were getting a whole lot of money back,and paying a really cheap price for the car".
and if you dont have a power source,you need one installed. also,if you dont have solar,your electric bill will give you a heart attack. also,your not able to do work on it yourself. not even sure if you are able to change a bulb.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
id never buy an ev. the whole thing is a farce to begin with. its all a money grab. and people are falling for it. "oh but the incentives are really really great! were getting a whole lot of money back,and paying a really cheap price for the car".
and if you dont have a power source,you need one installed. also,if you dont have solar,your electric bill will give you a heart attack. also,your not able to do work on it yourself. not even sure if you are able to change a bulb.
From what I read the battery is part of the chassis so you crash that shit and it's a write off straight away, fuck that

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
the whole bottom of a tesla under the passenger compartment is the battery, they have even caught fire by running over debris in the road bouncing up and puncturing the battery
Just saw a cyber truck here in Vancouver the other day ...

Messenger_creation_6b14980e-336c-4044-ab2b-98f218b74473.jpeg
Messenger_creation_83ab57b2-7e8e-459e-b32a-0f542486c946.jpeg

Vwj

NewbieX
Thought you popped the toweye cover to open the frunk, then pulled off a cover to access a power connection

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
One decent side impact and you're a fireball
It's a shame that so many people buy these cars thinking (or at least bragging) that they're somehow doing something positive for the environment.

Besides being just as dangerous as any other car or truck, their negative impact on the environment is far worse. Clean electrical sources on this planet are scarce. Nuclear, solar and wind sources account for only a fraction of the planet's available electric. So plugging in your Tesla to be ultimately fed by coal isn't exactly helping the planet.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It's a shame that so many people buy these cars thinking (or at least bragging) that they're somehow doing something positive for the environment.

Besides being just as dangerous as any other car or truck, their negative impact on the environment is far worse. Clean electrical sources on this planet are scarce. Nuclear, solar and wind sources account for only a fraction of the planet's available electric. So plugging in your Tesla to be ultimately fed by coal isn't exactly helping the planet.
I'm an oil guy, be it cooking chips, sexual lubricants or fuel injected engines.

10/10 will burn again

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
I'm an oil guy, be it cooking chips, sexual lubricants or fuel injected engines.

10/10 will burn again

Yep, agreed. Wait... chips?

You're not from the USA I assume? I've never met another person that fried their own potato chips. But, a lot of people do make make fries, which are chips to you, right?

Instead, you have crisps I believe?

Doesn't really matter. Anything deep fried is fucking awesome. Ever had deep-fried pickles? Sweet potato fries (chips) are amazing, with brown sugar and cinnamon.

This site needs a food section! There's so many people here from all over the world, it would be interesting to see what people are eating while they're watching other people get butchered and eaten!

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World

10/10 will burn again
I'm a skipper on a 12 meter long electric boat (medium size vessel), the boat has 2 motors of 25 horsepower each, 12 huge batteries and is also supported by solar panels that provide around 15% of the energy I use in a day. Given the low power I can't accelerate much, in fact if I exceed 6 knots which is around 11 km per hour I'll be left with half the batteries at the end of the first trip (22 nautical miles).

We generally made 2 trips a day, while diesel or gasoline boats made 4/5, as money talks, my boss decided to make some changes in the boat so that it would be possible to charge it faster. The guys at the factory did their job and the result was: after two months the boat started to have problems, mostly in the software, until it started to heat up and one day we almost melted in the middle of the sea together with the fucking boat.

Even before the changes, the boat only had problems and, like you, I don't believe in the viability of electric vehicles, perhaps in 50 years.

Conclusion: a boat worth more than half a million euros has been stopped for months for repairs, the wiring has to be completely new because it melted. And I went home and I don't know if I'll come back.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
I'm a skipper on a 12 meter long electric boat (medium size vessel), the boat has 2 motors of 25 horsepower each, 12 huge batteries and is also supported by solar panels that provide around 15% of the energy I use in a day. Given the low power I can't accelerate much, in fact if I exceed 6 knots which is around 11 km per hour I'll be left with half the batteries at the end of the first trip (22 nautical miles).

We generally made 2 trips a day, while diesel or gasoline boats made 4/5, as money talks, my boss decided to make some changes in the boat so that it would be possible to charge it faster. The guys at the factory did their job and the result was: after two months the boat started to have problems, mostly in the software, until it started to heat up and one day we almost melted in the middle of the sea together with the fucking boat.

Even before the changes, the boat only had problems and, like you, I don't believe in the viability of electric vehicles, perhaps in 50 years.

Conclusion: a boat worth more than half a million euros has been stopped for months for repairs, the wiring has to be completely new because it melted. And I went home and I don't know if I'll come back.
It kills me that we aren't pursuing hydrogen powered vehicles. It's simple to extract hydrogen from water, it's just initially expensive.

But the long term savings are phenomenal and the benefit to the environment is incalculable.

Put water in your tank, and the exhaust is pure oxygen.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
It kills me that we aren't pursuing hydrogen powered vehicles. It's simple to extract hydrogen from water, it's just initially expensive.

But the long term savings are phenomenal and the benefit to the environment is incalculable.

Put water in your tank, and the exhaust is pure oxygen.
In my country we are going to start producing hydrogen for the rest of Europe, but I am quite skeptical, for me this green energy thing is a mix of new lobbies and apocalyptic ideology.
Oil was discovered off the coast not far from where I live, and the politicians refused to explore, they are all crazy. The climate is the same, yes it is warmer but it is a natural process. In 1989 they said that we were going to face a new ice age in 2000 and now we are going to melt... but what kind of shitty scientists are these?

mrln

silent ghost
From what I read the battery is part of the chassis so you crash that shit and it's a write off straight away, fuck that

again its a fucking money grab. thanks for the link. i found it interesting.
also something else i found interesting-
Lauterwasser noted EV battery production emits far more CO2 than fossil-fuel models, meaning EVs must be driven for thousands of miles before they offset those extra emissions.
"If you throw away the vehicle at an early stage, you've lost pretty much all advantage in terms of CO2 emissions," he said.

amd what they have done is, create more problems by building and forcing us to buy these throw away cars. so you have a ev with 2thousand miles on it. gets in a fender bender,but its unrepairable because the ins company says so. therefore,the car sits in a scrap yard. with a leaky battery. emitting toxins into the ground and the air from its chemicals. because lets face it,these things arent being contained. the ground isnt being dug up and all kinds of liners put down as a precaution for any potential leakage of sorts. thus creating more of a mess than these ass clowns are saying we have now.

on another note,in 2024,there will be a law enacted where the phase out of combustible lawn equipment also. this is the dems doing this,and its on a federal level. so,california (of course) will be the first state to enforce this law. it will be illegal to buy any combustible lawn equipment,in 2024.
this coupled with other new bullshit laws put into place nation wide,just to further control the masses.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Really? I suspect that the President's motorcade is a symbol of everything that is American: Gasoline, Cars, and Guns. America has to maintain the image they've created for themselves.
Guns have never been Americans misfortune, it was breeding blacks to be dumb and entertaining all while killing the smart ones. Thats what makes guns even an issue, if it weren’t for the negro guns would be more or less screwdrivers

Back