Serious Dont buy a tesla unless you want end up like this guy (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It kills me that we aren't pursuing hydrogen powered vehicles. It's simple to extract hydrogen from water, it's just initially expensive.

But the long term savings are phenomenal and the benefit to the environment is incalculable.

Put water in your tank, and the exhaust is pure oxygen.
Hydrogen costs 10 times more than batteries to store and produce, it's a bitch to transport, the tanks need to be thick as fuck and it eats into steel. Needs cryogenics involved to get it liquid and you need more than double the shipping capacity to move the same amount of energy as LNG. The economics of it suck a dick and the Hindenburg agrees. I still invest in gas and oil because hydrogen is a pipe dream.
Asking for hydrogen is asking for even higher energy prices. People are idiots for the most part.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
again its a fucking money grab. thanks for the link. i found it interesting.
also something else i found interesting-
Lauterwasser noted EV battery production emits far more CO2 than fossil-fuel models, meaning EVs must be driven for thousands of miles before they offset those extra emissions.
"If you throw away the vehicle at an early stage, you've lost pretty much all advantage in terms of CO2 emissions," he said.

amd what they have done is, create more problems by building and forcing us to buy these throw away cars. so you have a ev with 2thousand miles on it. gets in a fender bender,but its unrepairable because the ins company says so. therefore,the car sits in a scrap yard. with a leaky battery. emitting toxins into the ground and the air from its chemicals. because lets face it,these things arent being contained. the ground isnt being dug up and all kinds of liners put down as a precaution for any potential leakage of sorts. thus creating more of a mess than these ass clowns are saying we have now.

on another note,in 2024,there will be a law enacted where the phase out of combustible lawn equipment also. this is the dems doing this,and its on a federal level. so,california (of course) will be the first state to enforce this law. it will be illegal to buy any combustible lawn equipment,in 2024.
this coupled with other new bullshit laws put into place nation wide,just to further control the masses.
Laws can be changed just like governments... People in the west are being sacrificed at the altar of climate change at the expense of third world shitholes, this won't end well for governments who've made life incredibly difficult for no reason whatsoever. The tide will turn.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Hydrogen costs 10 times more than batteries to store and produce, it's a bitch to transport, the tanks need to be thick as fuck and it eats into steel. Needs cryogenics involved to get it liquid and you need more than double the shipping capacity to move the same amount of energy as LNG. The economics of it suck a dick and the Hindenburg agrees. I still invest in gas and oil because hydrogen is a pipe dream.
Asking for hydrogen is asking for even higher energy prices. People are idiots for the most part.

Who said anything about liquid hydrogen?

Hydrogen gas can be extracted from water in a container no larger than a shoe box. I've literally seen a car running on hydrogen extracted from water with my own eyes. The engine was slightly modified, but otherwise it was a simple and straightforward system.

There's plenty of documentation and even patents that prove it's not only possible, but safe and clean. There's no need to store the hydrogen gas because it's fed directly to the engine immediately after being extracted from the water.

Unfortunately, the big boys of the corrupt oil industry won't allow this to ever happen.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Who said anything about liquid hydrogen?

Hydrogen gas can be extracted from water in a container no larger than a shoe box. I've literally seen a car running on hydrogen extracted from water with my own eyes. The engine was slightly modified, but otherwise it was a simple and straightforward system.

There's plenty of documentation and even patents that prove it's not only possible, but safe and clean. There's no need to store the hydrogen gas because it's fed directly to the engine immediately after being extracted from the water.

Unfortunately, the big boys of the corrupt oil industry won't allow this to ever happen.
Good luck with that

Water is fully oxidized hydrogen. Hydrogen itself is a high-energy, flammable substance, but its useful energy is released when water is formed. Water will not burn. The process of electrolysis can split water into hydrogen and oxygen, but it takes as much energy to take apart a water molecule as was released when the hydrogen was oxidized to form water. In fact, some energy would be lost in converting water to hydrogen and then burning the hydrogen because some waste heat would always be produced in the conversions. Releasing chemical energy from water, in excess or in equal proportion to the energy required to facilitate such production, would therefore violate the first or second law of thermodynamics.[5][6][7][8]

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Good luck with that

Water is fully oxidized hydrogen. Hydrogen itself is a high-energy, flammable substance, but its useful energy is released when water is formed. Water will not burn. The process of electrolysis can split water into hydrogen and oxygen, but it takes as much energy to take apart a water molecule as was released when the hydrogen was oxidized to form water. In fact, some energy would be lost in converting water to hydrogen and then burning the hydrogen because some waste heat would always be produced in the conversions. Releasing chemical energy from water, in excess or in equal proportion to the energy required to facilitate such production, would therefore violate the first or second law of thermodynamics.[5][6][7][8]

Well then... I guess that's that! I'm not a scientist.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
I would never buy one cuz 1) Broke and 2) they're gay, but I used to work at Enterprise Rent a Car and have driven lots of Teslas. They're easily the fastest cars I've ever driven and I've driven lots of very fast cars. So there's that.

Back