beatings don't snitch bitch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
Criminals are the type of people who accept peadophiles and rapists more than a taddletail; remember this when you want to enter the game.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Criminals are the type of people who accept peadophiles and rapists more than a taddletail; remember this when you want to enter the game.
Society in general accepts pedophiles and rapists more so than taddletails. We need only look at who we elect to office to know that. Same is true in regard to famous taddletails - we never mourn them upon their murder, merely say they got what they got deserved for being rats - all the famous mob rats that were murdered, do we really feel any sympathy? No.

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
Society in general accepts pedophiles and rapists more so than taddletails. We need only look at who we elect to office to know that. Same is true in regard to famous taddletails - we never mourn them upon their murder, merely say they got what they got deserved for being rats - all the famous mob rats that were murdered, do we really feel any sympathy? No.
Exactly, says alot doesn't it? I'd rather be a Ratte than a member of society hahahahahahahahahaha

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Sorry I'm losing my shit over here.

its TATTLETALES.

Because they TATTLE.....TALES.

Juggernut

Lurker
You obviously don't know any real criminals, in that world a child molester doesn't get up from his beating, they are not accepted they are beat and raped to death as they should be.

Back