beatings Doorman rescues woman from attacker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

“On April 5th 2024 in Haikou, China, a drunken man was violently assaulting his girlfriend until the residential unit guard intervened. Upon the guard's intervention, the man attempted to hit the guard but got what he deserved, as you see in the video.

However, the incident did not end there. The man proceeded to vandalize the community until the police arrived and arrested him.”

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Fucking A, enjoyed that one. I'm not the kinda guy who Sabre rattles but I will say this. Having a daughter of my own.
If I were to ever walk into that same situation I can and will guarantee that a fucking scum bag like that, would not be leaving that elevator under thier own ability.

qwepoi1

Rookie
“On April 5th 2024 in Haikou, China, a drunken man was violently assaulting his girlfriend until the residential unit guard intervened. Upon the guard's intervention, the man attempted to hit the guard but got what he deserved, as you see in the video.

However, the incident did not end there. The man proceeded to vandalize the community until the police arrived and arrested him.”

View attachment 775452
Thank God he was there

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Whouaaaa so strong against a woman but when the male come he sit on floor is head in is hands.... DICKLET
I understand sometimes some guy can't take it any more against some bitch so they hit the woman ( she deserve it sometimes ) but a slap is more classy than that bullshit gayish rampage....

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Whouaaaa so strong against a woman but when the male come he sit on floor is head in is hands.... DICKLET
I understand sometimes some guy can't take it any more against some bitch so they hit the woman ( she deserve it sometimes ) but a slap is more classy than that bullshit gayish rampage....

Drunk men... how culpable are they though? Drunk you does shit sober you might never do sadly.
It'd be ironic if she was his bartender.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Drunk men... how culpable are they though? Drunk you does shit sober you might never do sadly.
It'd be ironic if she was his bartender.
Yeah I understand but usually they are both drunken !
Personally I'm definitely not a wife beater, I prefer give her a full throttle of 10inch right in the pink !

Back