bizarre Driver crash into police (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HauptArschloch

This user was banned
By the Looks and sounds Of this video, seems old Eire has joined the ranks of being another ShitHole country. Too bad actually. Had some great times there years ago before everyone thought acting and sounding like a retarded chimp on meth was “cool”........

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Damn why the hate on the Irish lol. It's just teens being retarded which happens everywhere on the planet

In Dublin, Ireland.
Teens joyriding in housing estate intimidate gardaí.
View attachment 615306
I think the Coppers thought they were going to get Tag-Teamed,and said Fuck it,we're outta here! Considering that only 25% R allowed to deploy a Fkn Gun in the first place;I guess I can't blame them! Too Bad one of the 25% weren't there;Could've shown those Fkn Punks whose BOSS...YA?
🤙...SP

no u

Rookie
In Dublin, Ireland.
Teens joyriding in housing estate intimidate gardaí.
View attachment 615306
why are the irish apologetically call these fuck turds 'teens'? as if that justifies this behaviour. And I see this everyday. Trens this, teens that. No one to give 'em an ass whooping? The police is impotent, and it's hard to end up in jail. I'm in Cork and I always carrry a big ass hunting knife when going out. And no, it's not the immigrants. I feel safer in any Eastern European country than here. 'wHy NoT LeaVE?' I hear you say. Working on it

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Damn why the hate on the Irish lol. It's just teens being retarded which happens everywhere on the planet
There is a difference, I think, between being a happy rebellious teenager and attempting to trap a police man in a car in a hostile environment.

For the law to be threatened in such a violent and disrespectful manner should be seen as a threat to all of us. look at the example of BLM and 'defund the police'...

So what would have happened if they'd crashed into him in such a manner that he could not get out of the car?

My reading of human pack behavior is that his life would have been in great danger.

Besides, Republic of Ireland have always been a bunch of traitorous cunts. 'Neutral' in ww2, blowing people up in England, killing and maiming etc etc.

If it was up to me I'd ram turf into their chimneys until the potato famine appeared like the promised land...

Mind you, I don't hate them nearly as much as I hate the Australian Green's party. Now there are a real bunch of traitorous cunts...

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
4a204f4b-14d6-4f97-8800-854d1e2dbe73_text.gif

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Looks like Moyross estate it's nothing but a shithole 🤷‍♂️ reminds me of the Holmewood estate in Bradford

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
The Irish know what they are doing much better than you will ever be able even to appreciate. Your thoughts on this area are ignorant and simply wrong. Ireland is not other countries, and its people are not other people. They know how to take care of things in a subtle, effective, and low arousal manner. Nobody is perfect, but your critique only shows your ignorance.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
There is a difference, I think, between being a happy rebellious teenager and attempting to trap a police man in a car in a hostile environment.

For the law to be threatened in such a violent and disrespectful manner should be seen as a threat to all of us. look at the example of BLM and 'defund the police'...

So what would have happened if they'd crashed into him in such a manner that he could not get out of the car?

My reading of human pack behavior is that his life would have been in great danger.

Besides, Republic of Ireland have always been a bunch of traitorous cunts. 'Neutral' in ww2, blowing people up in England, killing and maiming etc etc.

If it was up to me I'd ram turf into their chimneys until the potato famine appeared like the promised land...

Mind you, I don't hate them nearly as much as I hate the Australian Green's party. Now there are a real bunch of traitorous cunts...
Interesting take my friend;I don't know enuff about the; "Australian Green's Party" What's their Fkn problem?
SP

Back