bizarre Driver crash into police (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Interesting take my friend;I don't know enuff about the; "Australian Green's Party" What's their Fkn problem?
SP

Interesting take my friend;I don't know enuff about the; "Australian Green's Party" What's their Fkn problem?
SP
Greens leader Adam Bandt has refused to stand alongside the Australian national flag at a press conference — and says he normally removes the flag before he speaks.
A member of his staff was seen removing the flag from the behind the podium before the presser at the Commonwealth Parliamentary Offices in Sydney on Monday.
The move meant that only the Aboriginal flag and Torres Strait Island flag could be seen behind him as he spoke to the cameras.
Mr Bandt told Daily Mail Australia the nation’s flag reminds some people of Australia’s colonisation. …

wiggins

Forum Veteran
"You dinnae say that to a fookin' para...love."

1663757574093.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well that's a Dick move,the Spunk Lapper! Where's His Patriotism?
How do U represent a Nation,without getting behind said nation?
SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I see👍
Just my opinion, don't quote me on it!!

I was in Alaska once and read on a toilet wall the quote: 'Texas is Alaska's bitch' which I thought was wonderful.

We hear all the time about 'Bigger than Texas' which makes us laugh in Aus as even little NSW is bigger than that. Alaska is a very big place..,.

macread

Well Known Member
The Irish are great people and you always have a brilliant time there, on the other hand the English and Ausies are just a bunch of cock pulling wankers.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The Irish know what they are doing much better than you will ever be able even to appreciate. Your thoughts on this area are ignorant and simply wrong. Ireland is not other countries, and its people are not other people. They know how to take care of things in a subtle, effective, and low arousal manner. Nobody is perfect, but your critique only shows your ignorance.
We all had a grand old time when your old pox ridden máthair came over to blow all the boys of Company B...

1664110831397.png

And here's you just gagging for it. Unfortunately you just stood there with your mouth open and empty because we're not gay...

1664111109222.png

"OK ladies, no one wants to fuck you girls anymore, we're done..."

1664111227891.png

Here's a little something we prepared earlier...

1664111413007.png

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The Irish are great people and you always have a brilliant time there, on the other hand the English and Ausies are just a bunch of cock pulling wankers.

Queer men of Dublin bare all in stunning photo series for Elska magazine​

The queer men of Dublin are the latest to take centre stage in Elska magazine's stunning portrait series of queer men around the world.​

Top News 12 April, 2021. Written by Katie Donohoe.

Naked bearded man laying in bed from Dublin photoshoot for Elska magazine

Elska Magazine, a publication dedicated to revealing the bodies and voices of LGBTQ+ communities around the world, has put the spotlight on Dublin for its latest issue.

Inside, readers are invited to travel virtually to the city and get to know a cross-section of local queer men through intimate photography and personal storytelling.

elska-dublin-promo-andy-r-1.jpg

Made late last summer during a brief but welcome lull in the pandemic, ‘Elska Dublin’ is an uplifting and positive issue that makes for a great escape from the current new COVID-19 waves that have been sweeping across Ireland, Europe, and the world.

The stories the men in this issue share with readers some of the most breezy they have ever featured, including tales of boozy nights out on the gay scene, intimate nights in, and even tales that highlight some of the good moments to come from this pandemic era.

It reveals a city and community that remain happy and hopeful despite the troubling times.

elska-dublin-promo-erik-b-1.jpg

Back