accident ~Like A Scene From "Dukes Of Hazzard"~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A huge amount of the poor health and harm the modern world afflicts upon humanity stems from our forgetting of the fundamentals of being a human.

Such as the neglect of decent sleep, healthy diet, emotional well-being etc. These are all ways of improving significantly things for us all.
So basically what you’re saying is that if people take care of themselves as they should there wouldn’t be as many problems? Honestly it makes sense.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
So basically what you’re saying is that if people take care of themselves as they should there wouldn’t be as many problems? Honestly it makes sense.

Yes, and more importantly work on educating children properly.

Sleeping less than 6 hours a night long term significantly increases the risk of cancer, obesity, diabetes, mental health problems, immune system illnesses. Basically everything in the body is negatively effected by lack of sleep. Vaccines are only 60% effective if you sleep 5 hours or less for just 2 weeks. These are facts I wasn’t taught at medical school and most doctors don’t know. I’ve been in a mission to understand myself and humans in true detail.

Ultra processed foods massively harm us. Emulsifiers, stabilisers/ gums and artificial sweeteners are the most harmful. They damage our microbiome by increasing pro-inflammatory bacteria and make the music lining thinner leading to increased risk of many diseases, including diabetes and obesity.

There is a lot more to it than this but above are two factors that can hugely improve people’s health by improvement in the fundamental needs: sleep and food.

Sleeping less than 6 hours a night long term significantly increases the risk of cancer, obesity, diabetes, mental health problems, immune system illnesses. Basically everything in the body is negatively effected by lack of sleep. Vaccines are only 60% effective if you sleep 5 hours or less for just 2 weeks. These are facts I wasn’t taught at medical school and most doctors don’t know. I’ve been in a mission to understand myself and humans in true detail.

Ultra processed foods massively harm us. Emulsifiers, stabilisers/ gums and artificial sweeteners are the most harmful. They damage our microbiome by increasing pro-inflammatory bacteria and make the music lining thinner leading to increased risk of many diseases, including diabetes and obesity.

There is a lot more to it than this but above are two factors that can hugely improve people’s health by improvement in the fundamental needs: sleep and food

There

There is a lot more to it than this but above are two factors that can hugely improve people’s health by improvement in the fundamental needs: sleep and food.
Wow. I didn’t know most of that.

Elmondo

Forum Veteran
It looks like a scene straight out of the “Dukes of Hazzard.” A wild video captured the moment a driver hit a tow truck’s flatbed and went flying through the air in south Georgia.

In the video, you can see deputies on the side of a traffic incident on Ga. 38/U.S. 84 when a car comes down one of the lanes and doesn’t slow down.

The car goes up the back of the tow truck and flips through the air.

One of the deputies immediately springs into action and rushes to help the driver. Georgia State Patrol confirmed the driver survived the crash but was hospitalized with serious injuries.

ately 120 feet over the tow truck and hit another car in the back. The car then traveled another 23 feet after impact with the other car.

A Lowndes County deputy was hit by flying debris from the crash and taken to the hospital. No other injuries were reported.

Georgia State Patrol Lt. Crystal Zion told ABC News that the crash stresses the importance of Georgia’s Move Over Law.

“It takes out the distractions of driving fast or phones or other people in the car. Basically, you know, when you see those lights to slow down, move over,” Zion said.

It’s unclear what, if any, charges will be filed against the driver, who remains hospitalized with serious injuries. The deputy injured by the debris was released from hospital and in good condition.

View attachment 684892
Looking for Daisey

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
Found the full movie on Youtube...........im enjoying it.....boy i'd give my left nut to time travel to 1974.
This is a clip from the remastered version; it has a better soundtrack than the original; I think it is the best car chase scene in any movie!✌

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
It's 100% this guy's fault, in my opinion.
Screenshot_20230814-192814~2.png

The nog on the left.

Back