Drones in war article (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
brought by and funded by and trained by..... get this..... the united states. yup. i shit you not.
this is another way the u.s. is involved with fighting in this war,without having boots on the ground.
this administration think were all stupid or sumthin?
its enough weve funded this war more than any other country has.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
brought by and funded by and trained by..... get this..... the united states. yup. i shit you not.
this is another way the u.s. is involved with fighting in this war,without having boots on the ground.
Of course!, there's no love lost between Russia & the US, they've been fucking each other over since WW2 & causing wars for each other to get payback on each other & will continue to do so, I wouldn't be surprised if Russia demands Alaska back, but, they'll do that when the US is entrenched in a war with another country. Start looking at what China's up to, building up its Navy, its Army & Air Force, it's hardening all its Military airstrips opposite Taiwan & up-grading the rest, 160 of them I think, it's not doing that for a parade, it's up to something. If you really look into it the Ukraine shit fight is Russia getting the kinks out of its Military, it hasn't fought a conventional war since WW2, mostly guerilla-type actions from other countries, now, it's getting its shit together, unlimited manpower also helps & the bottom line is something bigger is on the horizon & all of us will be fucked over. (That's my bit of doom & gloom for the day)

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That's a big "no shit", dude. What are you surprised by?

Back