bizarre Drunk Dude Stabs Himself...Darwin Award (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Inle_Varg

I suggest staying in, it's cold & there are ghosts
I can't stop watching this. 😂😂 How in the hell do you do that? Like the look on his face when he realizes what he did......like he found god and had an enlightenment 😂😅. Man I hope he didn't breed.....imagine the shit his kids will get.

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
I thought drinking was a no no in India. These fkrs appear to be drunk or high on something. That dancing, if that's what you call it is groovy. :nig::lulz:

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
This has got to be some sort of avant-garde indian faggoty performance art group.

I hope they all die from the gay monkey pox...or self-inflicted stabbings (whatever comes first works for me)

GEE3

A dude, playing a dude, disguised as anotha dude.
Indian dudes are some of the absolute cringiest people on this earth. They post the gayest shit that a 7 year old would post and think they are cool. Then seeing women trying to walk through parts of India alone is wild. Especially if they're white.

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
I'm glad sandeep pulled this off...the best laugh i got all year lol.
It’s Gopal mr. Gutsy…get it right, man, u posted it. i Would’ve loved to see this Gopal drop dead after, so we coulda placed a Darwin Award in the growing pool of blood that must’ve ensued. I’m just playing, thanks gutsy.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
:lulz:

This guy is leading the darwin awards for 2022.

View attachment 576564

He probably was trying to pull an insurance scam lol. But forgot he lives in India where insurance is non-existent.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
A couple of the dudes were a little Handsie. I thought being a Homo was against the rules over there.

Back