beatings Drunken cook brutally beats barmaid (13 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The beater and the other two saps should be taken out back a barn and shot. Brutal vid - but a Russian and his Vudka and look out...

What the hell was wrong with the 2 blokes that turned up.
Seems it musta been prayer time for one of them as he gets down on his knees...like a drunk enraged retard is going to listen to that.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
That’s terrible and disgusting. Makes me want to puke.

IMG_4758.jpeg

Vallrain

Rookie
Lol I was pissy at the girl for closing the door, then some cock munchers came in and got on their knees trying to suck him off, it's a kitchen cut his carotid or brachial artery make hiss drunk ass bleed.

After cut he can only assault you until he gets weak or bleeds the fuck out, fkn virgin beta males are the worst, pacifism is okay if you're the one getting fkd on, but not in any other situation, fuck it urks me.

Lurker
View attachment 700102

In Russia, Kamchatka - A cook brutally beat a barmaid in a cafe after remarking that he should not be drunk in an institution.

The crime was committed on August 15 in a cafe in the village of Sokoch. Cook Dmitry came to work drunk. The barmaid Sofia, seeing him, asked him to go home. Dmitry became furious and began to beat the girl. He threw her to the floor and for a long time beat the bleeding Sophia with his feet on the body and head, saying that no one would protect her.

Then he grabbed a knife, at that time one of the employees entered the room, but Dmitry drove her away, threatening her with a knife, and continued to beat Sofia.

After that, two men approached Dmitry and began to persuade him to stop. However, nothing came of them, for some time they simply watched Dmitry torture the girl lying on the floor.

Sophia is currently in the hospital, where she is being treated. Dmitry was detained.
God knows not to let me catch someone doin some shit like this, so help me god let me never

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I see where your coming from... but, *whispers* it sounds a little gay.
"A little gay"? That's biting the back end of a dude's butthole off. It is a lot gay.

Seems it musta been prayer time for one of them as he gets down on his knees...like a drunk enraged retard is going to listen to that.
He should have got kicked in the face for that and had is pants taken for not being man enough to wear pants.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
'Pussy Pass Denied.."

She took a beating well above the deserved reaction.
If she is able to say her name in a year i will be impressed.. I would be training to say "Kill Me"

if your going to stand by and let a woman get smashed like that, kill yourself, your not woth being called a human, let alome a specific gender .

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
View attachment 700102

In Russia, Kamchatka - A cook brutally beat a barmaid in a cafe after remarking that he should not be drunk in an institution.

The crime was committed on August 15 in a cafe in the village of Sokoch. Cook Dmitry came to work drunk. The barmaid Sofia, seeing him, asked him to go home. Dmitry became furious and began to beat the girl. He threw her to the floor and for a long time beat the bleeding Sophia with his feet on the body and head, saying that no one would protect her.

Then he grabbed a knife, at that time one of the employees entered the room, but Dmitry drove her away, threatening her with a knife, and continued to beat Sofia.

After that, two men approached Dmitry and began to persuade him to stop. However, nothing came of them, for some time they simply watched Dmitry torture the girl lying on the floor.

Sophia is currently in the hospital, where she is being treated. Dmitry was detained.
These type of videos really fuck me up not because it happens but because I cannot do anything to help the girl. There is nothing in the world that young girl could have said that warranted that attack. What a fucking pussy. And the three people that stood by and did absolutely nothing are just as bad.

Back