beatings Drunken cook brutally beats barmaid (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Real Men of Russia! Two pussies can’t control one drunk cook? In the cook’s defense…she was kind of mouthy.

nmckendry81

Rookie
View attachment 700102

In Russia, Kamchatka - A cook brutally beat a barmaid in a cafe after remarking that he should not be drunk in an institution.

The crime was committed on August 15 in a cafe in the village of Sokoch. Cook Dmitry came to work drunk. The barmaid Sofia, seeing him, asked him to go home. Dmitry became furious and began to beat the girl. He threw her to the floor and for a long time beat the bleeding Sophia with his feet on the body and head, saying that no one would protect her.

Then he grabbed a knife, at that time one of the employees entered the room, but Dmitry drove her away, threatening her with a knife, and continued to beat Sofia.

After that, two men approached Dmitry and began to persuade him to stop. However, nothing came of them, for some time they simply watched Dmitry torture the girl lying on the floor.

Sophia is currently in the hospital, where she is being treated. Dmitry was detained.
What a bitch, I hope someone fucking shanks him in prison

Ty Tass

Fresh Meat
those pussy ass men should be imprisoned for letting it happen and the aggressor should be beaten an inch from death every single day of his miserable disgusting life. Brain dead predatory fuck would’ve been headless in 20 seconds max if I ever witnessed something like that

monte1965

Fresh Meat
View attachment 700102

In Russia, Kamchatka - A cook brutally beat a barmaid in a cafe after remarking that he should not be drunk in an institution.

The crime was committed on August 15 in a cafe in the village of Sokoch. Cook Dmitry came to work drunk. The barmaid Sofia, seeing him, asked him to go home. Dmitry became furious and began to beat the girl. He threw her to the floor and for a long time beat the bleeding Sophia with his feet on the body and head, saying that no one would protect her.

Then he grabbed a knife, at that time one of the employees entered the room, but Dmitry drove her away, threatening her with a knife, and continued to beat Sofia.

After that, two men approached Dmitry and began to persuade him to stop. However, nothing came of them, for some time they simply watched Dmitry torture the girl lying on the floor.

Sophia is currently in the hospital, where she is being treated. Dmitry was detained.
That was insane, but fucking phenomenal to watch. Now we can ship him to the African slums and they can really give him hells paradise ...🤪 I would pay front row seats for that show..

What a bitch, I hope someone fucking shanks him in prison
Well nows you're chance, become the hero who takes initiative to save a woman you've never met nor fucked in any form of fashion, I can honestly say drunk or not that anyone who says or texts, or thinks, or whatever it is this society has got going on in those brains, is that Us MEN HAVE and done shit like that to the weaker sex. This site is a virtual realistic place where WE HUMANS can become the killers we NATURALLY ARE. So again. Take initiative in the situation homie and (SHANK) the drunk in a RUSSIAN prison. I'd pay to watch that.

massdawg92

Well Known Member
View attachment 700102

All she wanted was the food warming up, instead got the fuk beat outta her 😂

nmckendry81

Rookie
Well nows you're chance, become the hero who takes initiative to save a woman you've never met nor fucked in any form of fashion, I can honestly say drunk or not that anyone who says or texts, or thinks, or whatever it is this society has got going on in those brains, is that Us MEN HAVE and done shit like that to the weaker sex. This site is a virtual realistic place where WE HUMANS can become the killers we NATURALLY ARE. So again. Take initiative in the situation homie and (SHANK) the drunk in a RUSSIAN prison. I'd pay to watch that.
Wow, I never expected anyone to care so much about my random post, did I strike some kind of nerve or something?

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
No to be the white knight, but like sucker punch the drunk fuck. A good punch in the back of the head and then another on the ears.
Sometimes situations like this is when white knighting would be sooo easy like it was wrapped up with a bow on top and everything for those 2 guys

trble

Rookie
two so-called males watched her get beat up and did absolutely nothing... one guy got on his knees and prayed that the guy would quit hitting her like that would get the guy to stop. Unbelievable!!

Back