beatings Dude beaten over debt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member

macread

Well Known Member
After such treatment i would give a fuck and do whatever i could to find and kill them.
Shooting, Stabbing or poisoning them and move underground.
I worked in Belfast and had digs in a place called Bangor and heard a few times about a boy called butch who would punch guys in the pubs for fun and got off with it because he had heavy connections in the paramilitaries. I was in one pub when someone said That's Butch just walked in, I was surprised that this Butch looked like a prick and he mooched drink all day without buying any back. After that day I would not drink in his company as I was not going to feed the fucker on drink. I was in another bar with a guy from my town who drank with him now and again when Butch walked in and I said I am not buying that fucker drink. Butch came over and my mate got him a drink then Butch said that Harland and Wolf was the best shipyard in the world ( my mate and I had served our time in shipyards although I don't think Butch had ever worked ) I said to him. " Everyone says their shipyard is or was the best in the world" he says to me, " We built the fucking Titanic" and I said yes and that was the ship that sank the first time it sailed out to fucking sea. The prick puts his hands into a gun sort of shape and up to my cheek and said " I will fucking shoot you " I grabbed his fingers and said not with those you fucking wont" If he had done anything I would have fucking burst the cunt and fucked off and packed my bag and got right out of there but he didn't do anything and I think he got the message that he would not hit me without getting it back. Shortly after that he was told to stop doing what he was doing as he was keeping potential customers away with his actions. Although a bit different to the above scenario if I had been fucked up because of that prick I would have been back weeks or months later to give that cunt a good lesson. Anyone on here know the Butch I am on about?

Back