bizarre Dude fell from 17th floor while placing banner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrahamT

Fresh Meat
In Moscow's Novogireevo district, a man fell from the roof of a 17-story building while placing a banner on the KRAKEN illegal substances site.

According to eyewitnesses, one of the performers of the advertising campaign tried to straighten the transparent on the edge of the roof, as a result of which he fell and fell to the ground from the 17th floor. His fall was caught on video by a passerby.
View attachment 677125
You ok boss shall I call ambulance

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
I call bullshit........Just happens that a dude is filming, then the bitch screams and they fall. BULL.... SHIT!! Some definitely dragged that dude up there and dropped him off, no accident.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
In Moscow's Novogireevo district, a man fell from the roof of a 17-story building while placing a banner on the KRAKEN illegal substances site.

According to eyewitnesses, one of the performers of the advertising campaign tried to straighten the transparent on the edge of the roof, as a result of which he fell and fell to the ground from the 17th floor. His fall was caught on video by a passerby.
View attachment 677125
Trust me hes dead.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
There are many videos we see of people falling from buildings. And yet none of them are really frightening bc they are suicides. This one is terrifying bc this man had no desire to die. He was probably getting paid a little more based on how many banners he could place on the side of buildings. His brother told him to never attempt it alone bc the fabric is quite heavy and it is not worth taking any risk. But he decided to finish the last two banners alone because he would be paid a bonus if this was accomplished. He just had to smooth out the creases …. Just one more time ….. there! Almost finished … just one more …..< swoooooooosh!!!!>>>

Heavyarmament

Fresh Meat

View attachment 677125
I bet the banner has now gotten the attention he wanted.

Back