bizarre dude set ablaze at gas station (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A customer at a fuel station in Curitiba had his body set on fire by a gas station attendant this Saturday (18). With that, according to a video released by G1, Paulo Sérgio Esperançeta pours gasoline on the customer after an argument between the two and, seconds later, sets him on fire.

Thus, according to the company's lawyer, the gas station attendant was fired and the gas station provides assistance to the family and the authorities in investigating the facts. Witnesses said that the crime happened after the gas station customer complained that, when filling up the car, the employee damaged his vehicle key.

Thus, in the images it is possible to see that while the two argue, the attendant is holding a fuel pump. Then the employee shoots the flammable liquid at the man and shortly after the fire starts.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Burning someone like this, particularly a paying customer is an atrocity. Not only did he commit attempted murder on a customer by setting him on fire but he aggravated it further by punching him while the victim was trying to pat down the flames. I hope he was fast-tracked, double-locked, one-way ticket to 18 years in prison.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Just thinking out loud butt…..the second gas touched me I’d run like a pussy. Not gonna wait while the mother fucker whips out his lighter.

Back