bizarre Dude set his gf ablaze outside apartment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A 49-year-old Azerbaijani found out that his lover did not spend the night at home, and decided to punish her. When the girl approached the house, the man attacked her, doused her with gasoline, set her on fire and calmly left.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Maybe like me, he was made to spend 3 hours in ikea looking at every piece of crap in there, you went to far man, but I get it.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
This is uncalled for..... but so is being a cheating/ lying whore

"Guy friends" is just another word for "fuck buddies".... No man with balls falls for that BS...
How about your "bf" goes and hangs out with his GIRL FRIENDS?
That's BullShit. My best mate is a male and my bf now and in the past have been FINE with it. It's only insercure men and woman that disagree with their partner having opposite sexes as friends or other gays... It's madness...😂🤣

I beg ur just another one of them fuckin hoes. Complaining bout this type of shit just cuz they dont let u cheat easily
Grow up you fool. A woman or a man CAN have a friend in whom is a different sex, or if gay hang out with other gays. I bet you're one of those INSECURE mfkes In whom won't let your partner have ANY friends or even go to work partys or even work for that matter as there is opposite sexes there. I'll have you know, I'm no whore, my best mate IS the opposite sex and never HAD sex with him, ever... And my bf has been fine with it FOR YEARS and other bfs i had when younger. All but one and he HAD to be ditched for being CONTROLLING and INSERCURE like yourself. 🤔😂🤣😅

I wasn't on about the video anyway of you'd NOT noticed. I was replying to another gg member.

I bet she wasn't out cheating , she probably left early to go to the market or some shit and he slept in and was just insecure as fuck like most of those assholes are with women .
The Amount of times I've stayed out when had a partner and I've NEVER been questioned about it, let along attacked. And b4 you all say.. NO i wasn't cheating. Just had a few too many and crashed at a mates or been to a party ect ect. No need for THIS behaviour at all. He didn't even give the poor girl time to explain herself. She could havw been in the hospital and no phone battery or anything. Even if she HAD cheated. This is a bit too far.

Last edited:
Back