bizarre Dude shoots himself... (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
What a load of old shite 🤷‍♂️ 1.07 of the video is utter gibberish and the last 1 second doesn't even really show anything.....

Cunt should have shot himself in the face and filmed the aftermath, fucking goat shagger next time film something decent

Ranman

Well Known Member
So let me get this straight, he shot himself then he changed his shirt and loses his pants and then puts on a different pair of shorts all because of a minor leg wound? Somethings fishy here and I'm not talking Edna or Mrs Browne kinda fishy!

Sarka

«Не буди»
So let me get this straight, he shot himself then he changed his shirt and loses his pants and then puts on a different pair of shorts all because of a minor leg wound? Somethings fishy here and I'm not talking Edna or Mrs Browne kinda fishy!
He's wearing the exact same t-shirt, just had a different light during filming and taking a photo. The pants are cut off by doctors in the photos, the pieces of the pants can even be seen.
1 extra photo, now say the bullet wound is in the wrong leg.
photo_2022-09-23_00-13-21.jpg

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
He's got the same shirt on and the doctors have obviously removed his pants to see the wound

Back