bizarre Dumbass couple (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Interregnum

first floor room 16
lol lowlife is flexing with his salary because has nothing else to offer. Personification of failure. no idea of life.
if i follow his nonsense i could also say jeff bezos makes more money than you
so what? lol

They will most likely win on this, there are no signs that say no parking and IF it is illegal to do so, they are supposed to put a warning sticker on it before being towed…

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
Now I understand why Americans hate cops and shoot them...........Now I also understand why American cops shoot citizens!.......
Win Win!

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran

Dumbass entitled couple

HOW is that illegally parked on HIS lawn next to HIS garage. WTF!?
What a nasty impatient power hungry cop. I think i would have been angry too. Dunno what happens after the man is being ignored. But I'm on THEIR side and don't think the couple are entitled at all. Where are the no parking signs? Why is he not allowed to park on HIS OWN GRASS. Gosh me and living in America would NOT get on. 😂🤣
Too many weird laws and not enough of others.

macread

Well Known Member
HOW is that illegally parked on HIS lawn next to HIS garage. WTF!?
What a nasty impatient power hungry cop. I think i would have been angry too. Dunno what happens after the man is being ignored. But I'm on THEIR side and don't think the couple are entitled at all. Where are the no parking signs? Why is he not allowed to park on HIS OWN GRASS. Gosh me and living in America would NOT get on. 😂🤣
Too many weird laws and not enough of others.
The thing is it was not parked on the lawn it was parked on the street and the officer said it was causing an obstruction and had been reported.

They should have arrested yellow T shirt ( after shooting him in the balls ) Does that cunt think because he makes good money that the law does not apply to him ?

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
The thing is it was not parked on the lawn it was parked on the street and the officer said it was causing an obstruction and had been reported.

They should have arrested yellow T shirt ( after shooting him in the balls ) Does that cunt think because he makes good money that the law does not apply to him ?
I didn't watch ubtil the end. But they threatened to take thr other car that was next to his lawn, by his house. That's what confused me. I don't know American laws with parking. But there was no double Yellow lines on the road, in which we have which means NO parking. No signs. If that was the UK Then there would be cars parked all up that street.. 😂🤣

Shot him in the balls?? I'll have to rewatch now until the end i think. 🤔😂

macread

Well Known Member
I didn't watch ubtil the end. But they threatened to take thr other car that was next to his lawn, by his house. That's what confused me. I don't know American laws with parking. But there was no double Yellow lines on the road, in which we have which means NO parking. No signs. If that was the UK Then there would be cars parked all up that street.. 😂🤣

Shot him in the balls?? I'll have to rewatch now until the end i think. 🤔😂
No they didn't shoot him in the balls I merely thought it would be a good idea to due to him being a total prick :rollseyes2: . I don't know about America but I know in Canada there does not have to be lines or notices but there are restrictions as to what way you can park in areas similar to that situation. I assume the same goes there given that it was reported to the police. He has so many vehicles there that I guess the neighbours are fed up with him having them on the streets.
My sister who lives in Canada once came out of her drive and hit a parked car that was illegally parked and she did not see, when the police came the officer said you did see the car didn't you? She answered no sir and he once again said. You DID see the car didn't you? she got the message and said yes I did but misjudged it and the officer said well as long as you saw it as I would have had to charge you with careless driving if you hadn't seen it.

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
Around my area if a car doesn't have plates and is in the road at all its getting towed. I can understand though, if it isn't registered it probably isn't insured either, and then someone hits it or something and a big problem starts. These are just some young, inexperienced douches.
If they were smart they would be polite, and the cop would probably start to chill and feel like an asshole and cut a break, it's impossible to try and bully a cop into doing what you want.

Back