bizarre Dumbass couple (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
HOW is that illegally parked on HIS lawn next to HIS garage. WTF!?
What a nasty impatient power hungry cop. I think i would have been angry too. Dunno what happens after the man is being ignored. But I'm on THEIR side and don't think the couple are entitled at all. Where are the no parking signs? Why is he not allowed to park on HIS OWN GRASS. Gosh me and living in America would NOT get on. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Too many weird laws and not enough of others.
IF you're right in your assessment of the couple and the other dude legally entitled to park their vehicles that STILL does NOT negate the fact that all three of them were rude, belligerent, sarcastic, arrogant and downright assholes for their behaviour. If that stupid chick would have simply been polite when she came out instead of calling her dumb ass boyfriend this whole scene may have been avoided. Why did she NOT answer the door when the officer rang? He was there for half an hour. She ONLY came out when the tow truck arrived. Standing in front of the vehicle while the tow truck company were attempting to take the vehicle away was ridiculous. Smart-mouthed punk, just like her jackass boyfriend. You say "why is he not allowed to park on his own grass"? Private property does NOT begin at the sidewalk, which is public. If there's no sidewalk a portion of your grass is public property. The idiot was being ignored. He just didn;t like the answer. The idiot said he has a "million" questions. LOL. PLus when the officer told him his vehicle was being towed and he could pick up said impounded vehicle at an address the idiot said "how am I suppose to get their if I don't have my vehicle". What a moron. Ever hear of Uber or a taxi or public transit. The boyfriend was a total arrogant asshole with his smartass comments towards the officer. Just look at him holding the officers glasses and throwing them in his garage. Yeah....what a fine, outstanding gentleman. If that moron was as rich as he claims to be then why the fuss over a few hundred bucks???????? They all gotta be MAGA MAGGOTS.

Back