Eating too much meat raises risk of men becoming infertile: study (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JG Ballard

I want to watch
My own research has shown that men who practice vegetarianism or even worse veganism have very low testosterone levels.

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
Love this site, hate the BS. Soy nor meat will cause a descrease in testosterone, Though eating unhealthy huge amounts of Red meats have suggested to have testosterone lowering effects.. Yall that are so convinced that soy lowers testosterone should dig a little deeper into that info. Thats a myth thats been busted for quite some time. What Men Should Know About Soy
Theres plenty more info out there that supports this. You just need to look for it(the info), instead of just choosing to believe, that what you already thought, as facts.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Love this site, hate the BS. Soy nor meat will cause a descrease in testosterone, Though eating unhealthy huge amounts of Red meats have suggested to have testosterone lowering effects.. Yall that are so convinced that soy lowers testosterone should dig a little deeper into that info. Thats a myth thats been busted for quite some time. What Men Should Know About Soy
Theres plenty more info out there that supports this. You just need to look for it(the info), instead of just choosing to believe, that what you already thought, as facts.
No one cares about your disgusting soy products, anyone who claims to be a vegan is talking bollocks 🤷‍♂️ it's actually impossible to be truely vegan, you know that phone, tablet, laptop or other electronic device you're using?

They contain animal products you know the vehicle you're driving or the bus train or plane you're using 🤷‍♂️ they also contain animal products, you know the medicines you use and the vaccines you take they contain animal products, you know all those crops that are grown to make your vegan shite, they cause the deaths of thousands of animals and insects you know the shops you buy your vegan foods from they also sell meat and dairy products and are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of animals 🤷‍♂️ so every time you buy from them you are supporting the meat and dairy industry

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
There is a correlation between Atrazine used in the west and testosterone,
I literally said WTF out loud after I read that nonsense!
Fact: Eating meat increases testosterone!
Fact#2: The cause of lowered testosterone in the West is due to the huge increase of soy intake, combined with lack of exercise, in which I do not necessarily mean working out, simply being active in general!
Fact#3: The main cause of the seasonal fires in South America are from poor farmers improperly clear-cutting the land via fire, all so they can plant soy crops which is one of, if not the top export of Brazil to the West.
😜

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
Another BS study. They always find a study that says one thing and then a year later say that study was inaccurate. Fk it, I'm gonna do what I want. Smoke cigars, drink whiskey, and beer until I die.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Every plan comes to fruition because the people let themselves be the target of it.
We all complain, then we vote some more, we complain again and a decade has past and we don't even remember that the quality of life is half of what it's used to be because hey look my favorite hollywood star is getting a divorce..
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Yes !!!
The people of America allow these very neffarious ways to occur.
They only care about the next queer movie, payment on their severely over priced homes, and the Toyota in the driveway.
Beyond this they don't have time to get interested .
Even after Oklahoma City, and 9-11 , both major wake up calls, Americans went right back to there pathetic lives .

mrln

silent ghost
could be maybe all the steroids and other stuff injected into the animals to make them grow quicker. thats probably the cause of it. the same way its causing males and females to "mature" quicker physically.
and the juice in the foam dish,thats not all really blood. its water with dye, pumped into the meat. thats whats excreted through packaging and handling.
customer - "oh would you look at all that blood on the bottom of the foam dish"
butcher - "no,its not. you fell for it"
lol

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Her boobs are two different sizes lol
One ball always hangs lower on guys so we don't have this happening (extra testicles for effect)

Newtons_cradle.gif

Back