Eating too much meat raises risk of men becoming infertile: study (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
"Experts": Blah blah blah blah blah..."

Me: *MOUSECLICK* Hunting videos, titties, and gun/bow/flashlight reviews please. Thank you.

Mr Crispy

Rookie
I literally said WTF out loud after I read that nonsense!
Fact: Eating meat increases testosterone!
Fact#2: The cause of lowered testosterone in the West is due to the huge increase of soy intake, combined with lack of exercise, in which I do not necessarily mean working out, simply being active in general!
Fact#3: The main cause of the seasonal fires in South America are from poor farmers improperly clear-cutting the land via fire, all so they can plant soy crops which is one of, if not the top export of Brazil to the West.
😜
Yeah, but most of that soy is used for animal feed, like 70%. After that it's used largely for oils and biofuel, and maybe like less than 10% is used for human consumption.

I like to try and get a good portion of my protein from animal sources, I think especially the fat is good for you. But I do intake some plant based protein too into my diet, it's cheap and helps keep my overall protein intake high, which is good for working out.

There's no evidence soy intake lowers or increases a man's testosterone level, that's just nonsense. That is unless you're not intaking any meat based protein into your diet at all, because vegetarians have the lowest testosterone levels out of any diet type.

mrln

silent ghost
yea well too much unprotected sex raises the risk of you becoming a parent.

"butter is no good for you. use margarine. oh wait margarine is no good for you. use butter".
so fuck them and their study. they can stick it up their fucking ass for all i care.

Back